Like A Dragon Ishin! 124 9.94%

Octopath Traveler II 217 17.40%

Tales of Symphonia Remastered 56 4.49%

Wild Hearts 9 0.72%

Horizon Call of the Mountain 136 10.91%

Something Else/Nothing This Month 99 7.94%

Total:1,247
NextGen_Gamer said:

Wanted: Dead!!! How was this not on the list?!?! (jk, I realize I'm in the minority here that is super excited about it!)

It was on the list, but it didn't get any votes, so I swapped it out for Wild Hearts since people mentioned it on here. xD 

Around the Network

Also, since I preordered the Horizon PSVR2 bundle, I guess I should change my most anticipated title to Horizon since it's the only one I am guaranteed to get next month.

Voted for Octopath Traveler II

But also excited for Kirby Return to Dream Land Deluxe.

Hopefully in the future we'll see a port/remaster of Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot.

BasilZero said:

Voted for Octopath Traveler II

But also excited for Kirby Return to Dream Land Deluxe.

Hopefully in the future we'll see a port/remaster of Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot.

Oooff, I couldn't fathom to myself how orgasmic visually the final boss fight would look like in Planet Robobot. The visuals were almost trippy at points

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

1. Hogwart's Legacy
2. Octopath traveler 2
3. Ishin
4. Kirby

Nice month overall.

Around the Network

I wanted to get a PSVR 2 but I’m having a hard time paying more for it than I paid for the PS5 itself.

I’ll eventually get Kirby but the game I wanted the most is Hogwarts Legacy. However, my damn PS5 won’t play any games for more than 15 minutes before it just shuts off (I’m assuming it over heats).

So anyway, long story short, voted for Kirby with moderate interest.

Voted for HL but then also remembered Returnal is releasing this month on PC too. So it's a tie between those two.

Octopath traveler 2