Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe 146 11.71%

Like A Dragon Ishin! 124 9.94%

Octopath Traveler II 217 17.40%

Tales of Symphonia Remastered 56 4.49%

Wild Hearts 9 0.72%

Horizon Call of the Mountain 136 10.91%

Something Else/Nothing This Month 99 7.94%

Total:1,247

Here is a list of games coming out for February, which games are you most excited about? Remember, I can only do up to 10 titles in the poll, but if a title  hasn't been pulling any weight, I can change it out if there is enough request. But please do list any games you're looking forward to in February

Atomic Heart, Blanc, Blood Bowl 3, Chef's Life: A Restaurant Simulator, Clive 'N'Wrench, Company of Heroes 3, Deliver Us Mars, Destiny 2: Lightfall, Digimon World: Next order, Dungeons of Aether, Endling - Extinction is Forever, Gigantosaurus: Dino Kart, Hogwarts Legacy, Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe, Life Is Strange 2 (NS), Like A Dragon Ishin!, Octopath Traveler II, The Pathless, Pharoah: A New Era, Returnal (PC), Scars Above, The Settlers, Sons of the Forest, Tales of Symphonia Remastered, Tails: The Backbone Preludes, Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, Wanted: Dead, Wild Hearts
To keep things clean....I'll separate the PSVR games
After the Fall, Gran Turismo 7, Horizon Call of the Mountain, PSVR2, Puzzling Places, Resident Evil Village, Rez Infinite (nonVR PS5 too), Song in the Smoke, Tetris Effect: Connected (also PS5 standard),

Bonus: What have you been playing for the first month of the new year? 

Around the Network

1. Hogwarts Legacy
2. Atomic Hearts
3. Yakuza Ishin remake
4. Wanted Dead
5. Wild Hearts

Hogwarts is the only one I am buying day one, deluxe edition at that. Will play Atomic Heart immediately after I finish Hogwarts since it is day one Gamepass. Will catch Yakuza Ishin Remake and Wanted Dead on sales later this year. Wild Hearts I am considering, as the previews suggest it is easier than Monster Hunter (which I found too difficult to play solo in the past). Will try the EA Play trial on February 13th to see if I like the game, and if I do I will eventually play it when the full game hits EA Play/Gamepass Ultimate.

Hogwarts Legacy for me, but a big recommendation for Tales of Symphonia for anyone that hasn't played it.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

PSVR2! Hope I can get one in Februari.

Voted Atomic Heart for myself...if I let my kids vote it would absolutely be Hogwarts.

January I mostly continued my first-time playthrough of Persona 5 Royal and added some Vampire Survivors and Hi-Fi Rush.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Around the Network

None of these games look like my thing. Maybe Kirby’s Dreamland Deluxe for the childhood memories.

EDIT, just to clarify. Octopath Traveller or Tales of Symphonia would be viable picks if RPGs on Switch were scarce. But Switch has an abundance of RPGs. These two (for me at least) are far down that list, that includes the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters and Suikoden remasters coming out soon.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 30 January 2023

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

1. Sons of the Forest
2. Hogwarts
3. Atomic Heart
4. Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
5. Redemption Reapers

1. Hogwarts Legacy
  2. Atomic Heart
  3. Sons of the Forest

My most anticipated games of the month. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

None of these offerings particularly interested me so I voted for "something else"... The Nintendo Direct.

Interested in Octopath Traveler II.