By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game 2023!

Most Anticipated Game 2023

Spiderman 2 460 35.63%

Resident Evil 4 Remake 71 5.50%

Dead Space Remake 16 1.24%

Diablo IV 20 1.55%

Hogwarts Legacy 36 2.79%

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor 9 0.70%

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom 430 33.31%

Starfield 97 7.51%

Final Fantasy XVI 112 8.68%

Others!?: 40 3.10%

Total:1,291

Zelda is definitely most anticipated game this year, followed closely by Spider-Man 2. Of course sequels to two of my favorite games would be easy picks! Besides those two, I don't really care much for most of the other games announced for this year so far. That being said, 2023 does have some big titles coming!

Around the Network

RAIN CODE
The Last of Us Part 1 PC
Alan Wake II

There's more, but these are my priorities this year.

Welp, you can guess it quite easily when you know BOTW is my favorite game of all time.

Can't wait to see how they'll iterate in a somewhat similar playing field but with new mechanics, added fields and a different story structure.

I'd prolly give my silver palm to Spiderman 2 but it's just because he's more my fav superhero than anything else.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

For me nothing comes close to Starfield. First new IP from Bethesda is over 20 years plus it’s a Todd directed game. Pretty damn excited.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Starfield for me too.

Diablo 4 and hogwarts legacy are also super appealing.

Around the Network

Call Of Duty Will Have A "Full Premium Release" In 2023, But It Might Not Be A Full Game. New reports claim that a massive Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 expansion will be released As technology develops, the Internet of  cps test  Experience will mean that computer graphics will be able to leap into your home in 3D format by 2030. Players can expect to see games projecting graphics into your home to create immersive and alternative scenarios.Call of Duty, an annual series going back to 2005, won't publish a new, main-series game in 2023, and will instead see a campaign extension for the soon-to-launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 reboot, according to a corroborated leak on social media.
Garena Free Fire from Garena was the most downloaded mobile game worldwide for February 2022 with 21.8 million installs, which represented a 22.7 percent increase from February 2021.

Death stranding 2 and last of us multiplayer

Both games haven't been confirmed for a 2023 release though haha but I would love that FACTIONS 2.0 THOUGH!

1.) Hogwarts Legacy
2.) Tears of the Kingdom
3.) Fire Emblem Engage

FF16, FF7 Rebirth and Granblue Fantasy Relink are up there too. Fire Emblem is my favorite franchise but I’m not feeling Engage quite as strongly as I did with Three Houses.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Since Resident evil 4 is my favorite game of all time I pretty much have to choose it as my most anticipated game for this year. It is the first game I preorderd in two generations as well.

Looking forward to Hogwarts legacy and Diablo IV as well. Not a fan of open world games but like the Harry Potter universe to much not to want to try that game.

One game that I might want even more than RE4 is Advance Wars Reboot camp. But who knows when that game will release if ever.