By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game 2023!

Most Anticipated Game 2023

Spiderman 2 460 35.63%

Resident Evil 4 Remake 71 5.50%

Dead Space Remake 16 1.24%

Diablo IV 20 1.55%

Hogwarts Legacy 36 2.79%

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor 9 0.70%

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom 430 33.31%

Starfield 97 7.51%

Final Fantasy XVI 112 8.68%

Others!?: 40 3.10%

Total:1,291

If Metroid Prime 4 or a Metroid Prime remake were announced and coming this year that would be my pick. Even a Chibi Robo remake might top my list. But the fact is that without those it’s all about Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. I don’t even really know what the game is about but the thought of exploring an expanded Hyrule once again on my own terms is pretty exciting enough. Pikmin 4 is probably a close second but those positions could change depending on what we see in the coming months. I’m hoping that Pikmin 4 gives us a revolutionary take on the game that will blow us away. It’s all hints and conjecture at this moment, but that teaser trailer has my interest piqued.

Around the Network

Voted for other because my most anticipated game is (still!) Hollow Knight: Silksong

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Of those games, Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. But in reality it’s Suikoden 1 and 2.

Although, I’m sure the reality will change as a game like Xenoblade Chronicles X remaster would almost certainly topped Suikoden 1 and 2.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

For me it's Tears of the Kingdom, followed by Dead Space remake.

mjk45 said:
axumblade said:

I’m so hyped for Spider-Man 2. Spider-Man is my favorite marvel character that isn't normally with the X-Men. (Yes. I know currently Dark Web is going on but you guys know what I mean.) 

Also, going to make this the poll of the week since we don't have one. Thank you for your service xD

Is Rol slacking off?

Rol isn't poll admin anymore.

Around the Network

This is actually a tough one because there are plenty of strong releases this year. I liking the look of all games this year, Tears of the Kingdom, Spiderman 2, Starfield. Bit the one I really want to try is Hogwarts legacy.

I played the Harry Potter games on PS2 and despite the fact that they were clearly held back by being movie tie in games. I got a lot of enjoyment out of them. I've been waiting for a Harry Potter game that's really high quality and really let's us fully explore the Harry Potter world. And Hogwarts Legacy looks like that game.

I choose Tears of the Kingdom because i didn't see Like A Dragon Ishin! and Like A Dragon A Man Who's Name Was Erased.

Kakadu18 said:
mjk45 said:

Is Rol slacking off?

See no one tells me anything, why wasn't this announced under website improvements😊💕

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Kakadu18 said:
mjk45 said:

Is Rol slacking off?

Strange. He shows up when you search for Poll Admin. Did he quit without telling people? 

axumblade said:
Kakadu18 said:

Strange. He shows up when you search for Poll Admin. Did he quit without telling people? 

He doesn't have the Poll Admin badge like you have. That's how I know.