By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game 2023!

Most Anticipated Game 2023

Spiderman 2 460 35.63%

Resident Evil 4 Remake 71 5.50%

Dead Space Remake 16 1.24%

Diablo IV 20 1.55%

Hogwarts Legacy 36 2.79%

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor 9 0.70%

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom 430 33.31%

Starfield 97 7.51%

Final Fantasy XVI 112 8.68%

Others!?: 40 3.10%

Total:1,291
Kakadu18 said:
axumblade said:

Strange. He shows up when you search for Poll Admin. Did he quit without telling people? 

He doesn't have the Poll Admin badge like you have. That's how I know.

Oh, you can hide the banners if you don’t want them to show up. I guess I could always message him to make sure though but it still pops up when you search for him with poll admin parameters. 

Around the Network

Zelda

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. Every damn time! I am just a sucker for Final Fantasy. X2 was shit. XI an MMO. XII I just could not get into. XIII was mega shit (as were XIII 2 and 3). XIV was an MMO again. XV was mega shit.

Perhaps I am just a masochist. Perhaps my love for the older games is so strobg that I cannot let go the hope for something special coming out of that franchise again. EverBody says 14 is great. Same with 7 remake. Thereis no dispair without hope I guess. So my most anticipated would be FFXVI.

axumblade said:
Kakadu18 said:

He doesn't have the Poll Admin badge like you have. That's how I know.

Oh, you can hide the banners if you don’t want them to show up. I guess I could always message him to make sure though but it still pops up when you search for him with poll admin parameters. 

Interesting. Didn't know that. So then he probably still is Poll Admin.

While I am glad to see Spider-Man 2 at the top, I swear that Zelda was well ahead of it yesterday

Around the Network
axumblade said:

While I am glad to see Spider-Man 2 at the top, I swear that Zelda was well ahead of it yesterday

It randomly got 300 votes in a day.

Kakadu18 said:
axumblade said:

Yeah. Someone was very busy…

axumblade said:
Kakadu18 said:

Yeah. Someone was very busy…

What the ... Who would be so insecure about a VGC poll result to make this weird occurence happen ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I think I clicked Spidey, but thinking about it, it's actually Steller Blade. I'm in dying need of a good hack and slash action game.

Armored Core 6 or Zelda or Eiyuden Chronicle, followed by FFXVI, Spider-Man 2, and RE4 Remake. RE4R could be higher depending on how good or full the VR integration is.