By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game 2023!

Most Anticipated Game 2023

Spiderman 2 460 35.63%

Resident Evil 4 Remake 71 5.50%

Dead Space Remake 16 1.24%

Diablo IV 20 1.55%

Hogwarts Legacy 36 2.79%

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor 9 0.70%

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom 430 33.31%

Starfield 97 7.51%

Final Fantasy XVI 112 8.68%

Others!?: 40 3.10%

Total:1,291

Tears Of The Kingdom by far.

Around the Network

1. Marvel's Spider-Man 2
2. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
3. Fire Emblem: Engage

I'm highly anticipating Persona 3 and Persona 4 ports, but that's just a bonus. It would be cheating to put them in there, especially since I already played P4Golden on Vita.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

axumblade said:

I’m so hyped for Spider-Man 2. Spider-Man is my favorite marvel character that isn't normally with the X-Men. (Yes. I know currently Dark Web is going on but you guys know what I mean.) 

Also, going to make this the poll of the week since we don't have one. Thank you for your service xD

Is Rol slacking off?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
axumblade said:

I’m so hyped for Spider-Man 2. Spider-Man is my favorite marvel character that isn't normally with the X-Men. (Yes. I know currently Dark Web is going on but you guys know what I mean.) 

Also, going to make this the poll of the week since we don't have one. Thank you for your service xD

Is Rol slacking off?

I mean, I can't accuse him of slacking off when I hijacked someone elses poll instead of making one as well. xD 

Definitely pikmin 4 followed very closely by zelda tears.

Around the Network

Tears of the Kingdom is easily my most anticipated.

After that, Fire Emblem Engage and Final Fantasy XVI.

Forza Motorsports, Resident Evil 4 Remake and Like a Dragon: Ishin! I'm also looking forward to replaying Tales of Symphonia and Ni No Kuni 2 on the XBox even though already beat them on PS3 and PS4.

axumblade said:
mjk45 said:

Is Rol slacking off?

I mean, I can't accuse him of slacking off when I hijacked someone elses poll instead of making one as well. xD 

By plagiarising some one else's poll you were do nothing more than following in the footsteps of a great academic tradition, anyway we all know that it was Rol's slacker attitude that forced you to become a hijacker but if you really need to redeem yourself I suggest  hold a poll on whether or not Rol is slacking off.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Baldur's Gate III for me, with the license having been lost in the wilds for 15 years or so, I was beyond myself with joy when the brilliant Larian Studios got the gig. I'm very excited about the potential of both Diablo IV and Starfield, but I fear Blizzard will screw us with their implementation of whatever backwards, mobile-game inspired monetization system they force on us. As for Starfield, Bethesda productions have a tendency to lack punch in vanilla mode, they've grown too dependent on the modding community since the release of Skyrim. And, for me at least, Bethesda games are not something I buy for their stories, it's more or less 100% gameplay/mods. I'll waith for at least one DLC, and lots of mods, before I get Starfield. I'll be getting Zelda for sure, but it's not top priority.

Titles like Atomic Heart and S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 are also on my radar, but especially the latter has an unpredictable launch window (Ukranian developers).

Otherwise, I think there are way too many remakes, this trend is still going after several years. There's even talk of a Horizon: Zero Dawn remake or remaster, which is ludicrous. I wish there was more focus on new IPs, or at the very least good sequels.

Seems like a light year so far.

If FFVII Remake part 2 or Dragon Quest XII is announced for 2023, then one of those.

Next is FFXVI and then Disgaea 7.

Other games to consider would be One Piece Odyssey, Octopath Traveler 2 and Wo Long Fallen Dynasty.