By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated Game 2023!

Most Anticipated Game 2023

Spiderman 2 460 35.63%

Resident Evil 4 Remake 71 5.50%

Dead Space Remake 16 1.24%

Diablo IV 20 1.55%

Hogwarts Legacy 36 2.79%

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor 9 0.70%

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom 430 33.31%

Starfield 97 7.51%

Final Fantasy XVI 112 8.68%

Others!?: 40 3.10%

Total:1,291

FFXVI

Around the Network

Landslide victory for LOZ so far!

BOTW was quite the game hopefully they followup another masterpiece?

Final Fantasy XVI easily, the first proper entry in the series in seven years, so it's not really even a contest. Besides that, The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure and Trails into Reverie are both games I'm very much looking forward to, as is Hollow Knight: Silksong (provided it actually comes out this year). I suppose Tears of the Kingdom as well, though I probably won't get around to that one until much later.

I'm looking forward to all of the games in the poll except Zelda and Hogwarts. But the one I'm MOST looking forward to is Final Fantasy XVI.

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and Final Fantasy XVI

Neck and neck.

Around the Network
rapsuperstar31 said:

Whenever there is a Zelda game coming out in a year, my answer will always be Zelda.

Same

Resident Evil 4 gets my second place vote.

Overall right now out of those poll options:

1. Starfield
2. Hogwarts Legacy
3. Jedi Survivor
4. Diablo 4
5. Spider-Man 2
6. Final Fantasy 16

I don't play horror games myself, only watch playthroughs of them on youtube, and I'm not really interested in Zelda.

I'm only waiting for Succubus on PS4. I guess it's the last game I'll buy until TES6.

I'm not anticipating everything else that comes out this year combined even a tenth of how much I'm anticipating Tears of the Kingdom.

I would've voted for Zelda regardless, but not having Hollow Knight: Silksong on this list is criminal.