By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 13th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign-Ups Thread

KungKras said:

Huh. Why was my name pinged?
What am I supposed to do?

You participated in 2015 (at least according to Smeags), that's why I pinged you.

If you have forgotten what this is all about: each participant (after signing up) creates a list of their TOP 50 best games of all times. Then mzuzek works for three weeks without sleep, to compile a mega-list out of the individual lists. So if you participate send mzuzek your list. People do enjoy to reveal one of their games each day for the last 50 days of the year and discuss the games, but that is optional. And that is about it. It is fun though, because many cool forgotten gems are unearthed this way.

Last edited by Mnementh - on 27 October 2022

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I've been summoned, I'm in!

Mnementh said:

Seems the rate of sign-ups has slowed, so another round of summons of last years participants: @RingoGaSuki @Link_knight30 @Fuchigole @Metafee @Zippy6 @outlawauron @theRepublic @Kjartan @shikamaru317 @Flilix @killeryoshis @StarDoor @Eric2048 @KiigelHeart @Fei-Hung @Runa216 @SanAndreasX @AlbiNecroxz @DonFerrari @JWeinCom @dane007 @IcaroRibeiro @Link_Nines.XBC @Pemalite @Supermario28 @AngryLittleAlchemist @Dulfite 

I have been summoned, I'm in!

Link_knight30 said:
Mnementh said:

Seems the rate of sign-ups has slowed, so another round of summons of last years participants: @RingoGaSuki @Link_knight30 @Fuchigole @Metafee @Zippy6 @outlawauron @theRepublic @Kjartan @shikamaru317 @Flilix @killeryoshis @StarDoor @Eric2048 @KiigelHeart @Fei-Hung @Runa216 @SanAndreasX @AlbiNecroxz @DonFerrari @JWeinCom @dane007 @IcaroRibeiro @Link_Nines.XBC @Pemalite @Supermario28 @AngryLittleAlchemist @Dulfite 

I have been summoned, I'm in!

You have been summoned. You're in!

can i list games still in beta?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

Hmm... Early access games are allowed, so, I guess? It's kind of a grey area, but I think it's fine, as long as it's released before November.

mZuzek said:
kirby007 said:

Hmm... Early access games are allowed, so, I guess? It's kind of a grey area, but I think it's fine, as long as it's released before November.

well it has been released on PC game pass this month, but the official 1.0 is probably somewhere in 2023

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Had a feeling it was nearly that time of year again - I'm in

I found my list from last year. Time to update with games I've played this year. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

kirby007 said:
mZuzek said:

well it has been released on PC game pass this month, but the official 1.0 is probably somewhere in 2023

Would help if I knew what game it was, but really it should be fine, go for it.