By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 13th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign-Ups Thread

KungKras said:

Um... I think I have forgotten how to send PMs om VGC.
How do I send mZuzek my list without revealing it?'

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.

Step 1: Click "Reply" on this thread.
Step 2: Type out your list.
Step 3: Click "Submit".

Oh wait, I'm too late.

Around the Network

Sign me up!

I have no idea how much free time I'll have in the next few months to participate, but I'll definitely send you a list if I don't forget.

Uhm, more past participants to be summoned: @Azuren @Chrkeller @Eagle367 @Finale @GuyDuke @haxxiy @HyrulianScrolls @mjk45 @pariz @radiantshadow92 @Random_Matt @starcraft @tak13 @VAMatt @Yassgragra @Zkuq 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I'll join in the fun

Runa216 said:
Machina said:

Elden Ring's the only new game on my list too iirc. I don't think it matters how much your list has changed though, you should still send it in; the more lists mZuzek gets sent the more balanced and representative of the community's tastes the final results will be.

Same. It's gonna be in my top 10, to boot. I also think Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair is in there but I don't recall if it was in my list last year. 

Yooka-Laylee and the impossible Lair was a pleasant surprise, I did not expect that I would like it so much, although it serves a lot of Donkey Kongs from snes.

Around the Network
Link_knight30 said:
Runa216 said:

Same. It's gonna be in my top 10, to boot. I also think Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair is in there but I don't recall if it was in my list last year. 

Yooka-Laylee and the impossible Lair was a pleasant surprise, I did not expect that I would like it so much, although it serves a lot of Donkey Kongs from snes.

Exactly. with a very subtle hint of Zelda in terms of the overworld map. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

More past participants to call upon: @RedInker @Slarvax @Mr.Playstation @enrageorange @MARCUSDJACKSON @HomokHarcos 

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Without Mnementh we'd only have like 5 participants.

S.Peelman said:

Without Mnementh we'd only have like 5 participants.

It has been pretty quiet here, wonder what it'd look like without him.

Thanks Mnementh.

TruckOSaurus said:

I'll be there!

and I'll be looking over your shoulder.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot