By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo IPs You’d Still Like to See on Switch (Poll Added)

Which unused IP would you like to see on Switch

F-Zero 20 25.00%

Star Fox 8 10.00%

Mario RPG 6 7.50%

Mario and Luigi 7 8.75%

Diddy Kong Racing 6 7.50%

Pikmin 7 8.75%

Wave Race 7 8.75%

Golden Sun 12 15.00%

Chibi Robo 4 5.00%

Excite Truck/Bots/Bike 3 3.75%

Total:80
CaptainExplosion said:
DavidValbu said:

Duck Hunt
Shin & Punishment
Wario Land
3D Donkey Kong

^Yes please.

Jumpin said:

Because he’s a pessimist. Their biggest fear is chancing to look forward to something or enjoying art/media/products that are actually enjoyable.

An easy way to diagnose a pessimist is how they take a popular product, franchise, or brand and stage some sort of rebellion against it. “X was so much better in the past.” Also, seeing them treat various changes in product lines or artistic direction as a personal attack against them. They believe everything is about them, probably something within the cluster B family of personality disorders… so unfortunately, there’s no known cure.

Pessimists are common on the Internet—they tend to flock to anonymous platforms like YouTube comment sections, Reddit, and Twitter... Roving around social media like flocks of “disenfranchised” sheep and criticizing popular celebrities, artists, film crew, actors, and brands they claim to despise, yet cannot stop discussing.

You have anything better to do than just wait till I say certain things and than ride my ass over them?

Nah. I mostly write what I feel like.

And don’t act innocent. You have a long history of nasty posting that includes themes of violence, racism, and sexual assault.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Jumpin said:

Nah. I mostly write what I feel like.

And don’t act innocent. You have a long history of nasty posting that includes themes of violence, racism, and sexual assault.

And you're riding my ass about my past mistakes AGAIN. You really have nothing better to do.

I never said I was innocent, but you're taking things too far.

Not at all. I’m pointing out what kind of person you are to deflate your victimhood pretence.

Why is Pikmin on the list and Donkey Kong not? Both had only Wii U ports on Switch.

siebensus4 said:

Why is Pikmin on the list and Donkey Kong not? Both had only Wii U ports on Switch.

No one had suggested 2D Donkey Kong when I made the poll.

CaptainExplosion said:
Jumpin said:

Not at all. I’m pointing out what kind of person you are to deflate your victimhood pretence.

This is coming from a guy who describes himself as a healthy dose of toxic masculinity.

You ever thought about how I have enough shit to deal with in real life without you hounding me so much? I sincerely doubt you ever did, seeing as you thought it would make you look cool one time to say I wanted to be inside my mother.

What in the blue HELL?

Around the Network

Pikmin, IMHO, is one of the finest franchises in all of gaming.

For sure Wave race and golden sun.

I personally don't think they have been doing a good job on former ips. The way they handled advance wars remake was stupid. Now no one will give a shit about game once released even less than before. They should have released the damn game then donated money to humanitarian aid in Ukraine.

The way they fucked up advance wars they might as well leave fzero alone.

Chibi-Robo: Remake the first game or make another sequel like it. Or heck, just do both.
Mother: A Mother 3 remake/global release is nearly impossible. Mother 4 is even more impossible. I suppose I'll settle for a remake of the first two (like the abandoned concept for a remake of Mother 2/EarthBound on the GameCube).

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

CaptainExplosion said:
sethnintendo said:

I personally don't think they have been doing a good job on former ips. The way they handled advance wars remake was stupid. Now no one will give a shit about game once released even less than before. They should have released the damn game then donated money to humanitarian aid in Ukraine.

The way they fucked up advance wars they might as well leave fzero alone.

Agree with everything except the last sentence.

Agreed unless Putin is scooting around on jet powered car.