By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Road to 160m+ for Nintendo Switch

super_etecoon said:
firebush03 said:

please change your pfp to a mad dog. Whenever I see your name, I have to force myself the envision a mad dog. It’s really stressful and very painful. Please if you can change your pfp to a mad dog, I would be very happy. Thank you. (that or smth from Zelda MM.)

Could you please change your avatar to a bush on fire, or a fiery bush, whichever you prefer?  Something from the original Zelda would be nice.  There's plenty of burning bushes in that game.  It's not like I'm stressed out or you're causing me any pain. It would just make me moderately happy.

No. Link is pretty fire. And he is green. Because he is green, it should not be a stretch to call him a "fiery bush". He also has a fiery attitude toward Ganon.

Around the Network
firebush03 said:
super_etecoon said:

Could you please change your avatar to a bush on fire, or a fiery bush, whichever you prefer?  Something from the original Zelda would be nice.  There's plenty of burning bushes in that game.  It's not like I'm stressed out or you're causing me any pain. It would just make me moderately happy.

No. Link is pretty fire. And he is green. Because he is green, it should not be a stretch to call him a "fiery bush". He also has a fiery attitude toward Ganon.

You actually stomped his smartass reply. If he doesn't reply within 30 minutes , you won.

@op nice

Deyon said:
firebush03 said:

You actually stomped his smartass reply. If he doesn't reply within 30 minutes , you won.

@op nice

You have a low bar for stompage, but who am I to get in the way of the work of an amateur aspiring referee? May your passions carry you through. 

firebush03 said:
MadDogg said:

Yeah. No adjustment will come until after Christmas in January.

(..) (that or smth from Zelda MM.)

Yess!

super_etecoon said:

You have a low bar for stompage, but who am I to get in the way of the work of an amateur aspiring referee? May your passions carry you through. 

You have no business replying to me after your complete unexpected dismantling from someone whom you thought was easy to pick on and make fun of.

You are not on my level. Begone.

Around the Network
Deyon said:
super_etecoon said:

You have no business replying to me after your complete unexpected dismantling from someone whom you thought was easy to pick on and make fun of.

And now you have resorted to scorcery? I just say, if you wish to take this battle any further, show yourself at the Say Something thread as we’re both likely to receive moderations here for not taking about how the Switch is going to completely destroy the PS2’s 160 million units. 

super_etecoon said:
Deyon said:

And now you have resorted to scorcery? I just say, if you wish to take this battle any further, show yourself at the Say Something thread as we’re both likely to receive moderations here for not taking about how the Switch is going to completely destroy the PS2’s 160 million units. 

Wow dude asking me to meet you in a different thread to just bully me is not cool nor do I appreciate such behavior.

@CGI-Quality please give him a warning and send me the screenshot on discord.

firebush03 said:
super_etecoon said:

Don't listen to him, don't change it, it's nice. I like it, even though I haven't played all of zelda yet.

super_etecoon said:
Deyon said:

"completely destroy" means by a lot. At number 160 a lot means at least 20-30M more. So no, Switch won't completely destroy it, since even in the case it passes the PS2, it won't be by much. Some 2-3-5M is not a lot. Even 10M in the 160s is not a lot.

My sales comparison threads:

Ultimate Showdowns: JP 2023 / JP 2024 / 2024 / 2023 / 20222021

Lifetime Showdown / Historical Showdown / YOY Charts / 140M+ Club Chart / Quantity of Games

XtremeBG said:
firebush03 said:

Don't listen to him, don't change it, it's nice. I like it, even though I haven't played all of zelda yet.

super_etecoon said:

"completely destroy" means by a lot. At number 160 a lot means at least 20-30M more. So no, Switch won't completely destroy it, since even in the case it passes the PS2, it won't be by much. Some 2-3-5M is not a lot. Even 10M in the 160s is not a lot.

I was being cheeky…in all the comments. Y’all so serious. 

super_etecoon said:

I was being cheeky…in all the comments. Y’all so serious. 

Last edited by XtremeBG - on 29 July 2024

My sales comparison threads:

Ultimate Showdowns: JP 2023 / JP 2024 / 2024 / 2023 / 20222021

Lifetime Showdown / Historical Showdown / YOY Charts / 140M+ Club Chart / Quantity of Games