What are you FEEEELING?

I KNEW IT!!!!! 15 30.61%

I am more shocked than Luke! 3 6.12%

I AM A SHAREHOLDER, CASHING OUT BABY! 5 10.20%

We needed this to restor sanity to the forum. 2 4.08%

We deserved this thread. 8 16.33%

BAN DULFITE! 16 32.65%

Total:49

The call of the masses begs for my banning!

Around the Network

The only time any buyouts would affect Nintendo is if one were to buy #1 Capcom, #2 Platinum Games...and #3 Square at a far distance.

Nintendo does well with their own 1st party games but those 3 are probably their biggest supporters for games that Nintendo doesn't make but fans would like on their system.

V-r0cK said:

The only time any buyouts would affect Nintendo is if one were to buy #1 Capcom, #2 Platinum Games...and #3 Square at a far distance.

Nintendo does well with their own 1st party games but those 3 are probably their biggest supporters for games that Nintendo doesn't make but fans would like on their system.

Koei Tecmo would be #1.

It kinda baffles that most peeps seem to forget that acquiring one the Japanese publishers is litteraly a whole other can of worms of problems different than western publishers due to Japanese laws.

I guess we can let some of them of a non-existent acquisition of Square Enix, Capcom, Koei-Tecmo, etc ... for a while haha

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Kakadu18 said:
V-r0cK said:

Koei Tecmo would be #1.

I stand by my top 3

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Kakadu18 said:

Koei Tecmo would be #1.

I stand by my top 3

Lol

V-r0cK said:
Kakadu18 said:

Koei Tecmo would be #1.

I stand by my top 3

B-b-but don't you want to see Halo Warriors Ultimate Spartans release exclusively on Xbox ecosystem ?!!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
V-r0cK said:

I stand by my top 3

B-b-but don't you want to see Halo Warriors Ultimate Spartans release exclusively on Xbox ecosystem ?!!

If Master Chief will be on a horse then sign me up! xD

BasilZero said:

I hope Nintendo doesnt buy anyone - would rather have MS or Sony buy - more chance of multiplatform support.

I would like them buying a bunch of JP developers, Sony doesn't care for Japan anymore and MS never cared

V-r0cK said:

Yes, if those 3 were bought and become Sony/MS properties I would think twice before buying a Nintendo console again. Besides Nintendo itself those studios have my favorite japanese games 

But I also don't want Nintendo to buy neither. Square and Capcom make great looking games like Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Kingdom Hearts, Tomb Rider... they won't be the same under Nintendo hardware and Nintendo approach about hardware 

Hope they keep being third parties