I KNEW IT!!!!! 15 30.61%

I am more shocked than Luke! 3 6.12%

I AM A SHAREHOLDER, CASHING OUT BABY! 5 10.20%

We needed this to restor sanity to the forum. 2 4.08%

We deserved this thread. 8 16.33%

BAN DULFITE! 16 32.65%

Total:49
Spade said:

Hope Nintendo gets Capcom. Oh and throw in the devs of the Trails of series too. 

That's good :)

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

If nintendo were to get anyone I'd put my money on marvelous
Smaller Japanese devs who games sell mostly on nintendo hardware

I also heard of this rumour

I really wish Nintendo bought Activision, then CoD would no longer be dudebro but perfect on the Switch!

refutableport said:

I really wish Nintendo bought Activision, then CoD would no longer be dudebro but perfect on the Switch!

It'll still be dudebro , but everything will be drastically downgraded from graphics and other things etc , and most employees would leave Nintendo and join Ubisoft or EA instead? You heard Sony is paying Bungie developers from leaving right?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Nintendo has already taken it to the next level
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/01/nintendo_is_buying_luigis_mansion_studio_next_level_games

GProgrammer said:

Nintendo has already taken it to the next level
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/01/nintendo_is_buying_luigis_mansion_studio_next_level_games

Haha, lol

If Nintendo was to buy a any third party company. The only logical one in my opinion would be platinum games because they're the one who work closely with Nintendo.

pimpcoop said:

If Nintendo was to buy a any third party company. The only logical one in my opinion would be platinum games because they're the one who work closely with Nintendo.

IMO Hal Labs would be the kind of purchase Nintendo makes.  Kind of like Next Level, closely tied to Nintendo over the years, makes great games for their systems, and had “Nintendo DNA”

Kslost said:
pimpcoop said:

IMO Hal Labs would be the kind of purchase Nintendo makes.  Kind of like Next Level, closely tied to Nintendo over the years, makes great games for their systems, and had “Nintendo DNA”

HAL is safe bet I think. Platinum makes hits and misses so they are risky. Bayonetta and Astral Chains were really high quality series, whereas Starfox Zero and Wonderful 101 were duds imo. Too risky for Nintendo, as much as I'd love for them to utilize Platinum on other ips they already own.