By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2022 OpenCritic Prediction League

I'd like to change my Kirby prediction. Please update it to 87.
In addition:
XC3 - 88
FE: Three Hopes - 77
Switch Sports - 71
Mario Strikers: BL - 80

Around the Network

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes - 81
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - 86
Switch Sports - 80
Mario Strikers - 80

For the newly added.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Fire emblem warriors- 77
Xenoblade chronicles- 88
Switch sports- 82
Mario strikers- 79

I actually think Switch sports will be reviewed with tons of nostalgia.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Switch Sports: 79
Mario Strikers: 78

For the newly announced games
Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes: 79
Xenoblade Chronicles 3: 88
Switch Sports: 79
Mario Strikers: 81

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network
  • Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes - 73
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - 82
  • Nintendo Switch Sports - 70
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League - 80

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Added the 4 new games onto the list so update ur predictions with FE, XC3, Switch Sports, and Mario Strikers if you haven't yet!

Also updated the Pokemon scores, congrats to @Doctor_MG for being the only one to get the score spot on and thus being in first on the, soon to be updated, leaderboard!

NobleTeam360 said:

I'll just throw in my prediction for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 while I'm here, going with an 88. Oh and Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes, I'll go with a 79. 

I think OP got my predictions mixed up for Xenoblade and Fire Emblem. 88 for Xenoblade 3 and 79 for Fire Emblem!

NobleTeam360 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I'll just throw in my prediction for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 while I'm here, going with an 88. Oh and Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes, I'll go with a 79. 

I think OP got my predictions mixed up for Xenoblade and Fire Emblem. 88 for Xenoblade 3 and 79 for Fire Emblem!

Fixed! Thank you for bringing it up

TheWalrusCaesar said:

Added the 4 new games onto the list so update ur predictions with FE, XC3, Switch Sports, and Mario Strikers if you haven't yet!

Also updated the Pokemon scores, congrats to @Doctor_MG for being the only one to get the score spot on and thus being in first on the, soon to be updated, leaderboard!

Alright! Off to a stronger start here than in the Playstation thread.