Pokemon - 81

Triangle strategy - 86

Bayonetta - 90

Kirby - 86

Mario rabbids - 84

Splatoon - 85

Zelda - 96

Around the Network

And the predictions have finally been updated! Seems like we're gonna get Arceus scores in tomorrow so we can finally somewhat judge how we did lol

Advance wars 1+2- 82

Pokemon Legends Arceus- 88

Triangle Strategy- 85

Bayonetta 3- 86

Kirby- 90

Mario + Rabbids 2- 79

Splatoon 3- 81

Zelda BOTW 2- 91

I somehow missed this thread but might as well get involved.

PLA has an 85 so far. WOWZA!

86 now, pretty unexpected

Around the Network

Hot damn!

Looking at the reviews the technical stuff is always the biggest or even only complaint. Would be a 90 with better graphics.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 26 January 2022

Pokemon legends Arceus. The overhaul seems to have gone down well with press outlets :- 87
Triangle strategy. Seems to be somewhat limited by the type of game it is :- 81
Bayo 3. Bayo games score highly and there seems to be lots of time/effort being put into it. :- 89
Kirby. Again, seems very ambitious and maybe seen as a breath of fresh air :- 84
Splatoon 3. 1st 2 games in series didn't score massively high, so :-83
Mario and rabbids. Genuinely unsure on this 1, original loved by critics tho, so, idk :- 83
BOTW2. Follow up to one of the most loved games ever. Can it get a similar score? Tough act to follow! :- 94

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Tagging for later.

Signature goes here!

SegaHeart said:

My prediction was 87 for Pokemon :) and it's 86 on Metacritic right now.

peachbuggy said:

Pokemon legends Arceus. The overhaul seems to have gone down well with press outlets :- 87
Bayo 3. Bayo games score highly and there seems to be lots of time/effort being put into it. :- 89
Kirby. Again, seems very ambitious and maybe seen as a breath of fresh air :- 84
Mario and rabbids. Genuinely unsure on this 1, original loved by critics tho, so, idk :- 83
BOTW2. Follow up to one of the most loved games ever. Can it get a similar score? Tough act to follow! :- 94

You both threw me off.  I'm thinking this thread is going by OpenCritic scoring not Metacritic?

Showing an 84 on OpenCritic.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
SegaHeart said:

My prediction was 87 for Pokemon :) and it's 86 on Metacritic right now.

peachbuggy said:

You both threw me off.  I'm thinking this thread is going by OpenCritic scoring not Metacritic?

Showing an 84 on OpenCritic.

Hand on heart, i didn't know the score. Last i looked there were no reviews.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!