By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2022 OpenCritic Prediction League

SegaHeart said:
xMetroid said:

86 now, pretty unexpected

It'll reach 87 on both Meta and Open or be a point lower for open ?

I feel like it will end around 85 or 84 for both. There is still only 40 reviews and some harsh sites haven't posted it.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

Showing an 84 on OpenCritic.You both threw me off.  I'm thinking this thread is going by OpenCritic scoring not Metacritic?

85 now, started out at 86 I think.

shikamaru317 said:

Well shoot, was not expecting Legend Arceus to review that well, that is a higher score than almost all of the Pokemon remakes and 3rd versions, as well as higher than 2 different generation's 1st/2nd versions, Ruby/Sapphire and Sword/Shield. Legends Arceus looked like a bit of a technical mess last I saw it, with very dated graphics and framerate issues, I was expecting that alone to at least cause it to be lower 80's, if not upper 70's, which is why I went with 79. Oh well I guess, you win some and you lose some, definitely off to a bad start on this league.

yeah me neither lol, pretty surprised but glad I went with a semi-safe answer for that one

Also deepest apologies to the couple of new entries here I can't rly count the Arceus predictions as the scores were already in today when you sent them. Will add all ur others tho!

I know not all the scores are in, and it is likely to fluctuate either up or down one to two points at this point...but I'm glad I was pretty on the money with my prediction so far. Can I be number one for 2021 and 2022? Stay tuned!

Around the Network

A week later, Pokemon ends with an 85 score! Will update the scoreboard soon

Anyone wanna provide a list of all the new shit they announced today lmao? If not Ill update this over the weekend

I'll just throw in my prediction for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 while I'm here, going with an 88. Oh and Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes, I'll go with a 79. 

Xenoblade 3 will be the first game to score 101, you heard it here first (will update my predictions soon).

And glad Pokémon Legends turned out good.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Adding my predictions for the newly announced games here:
XC3 - 87
FE: Three Hopes - 80
Switch Sports - 79
Mario Strikers: BL - 81