By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2022 OpenCritic Prediction League

Would like to change my Switch Sports prediction down to 75.

Around the Network

Switch Sports at 74 openscore and 75 metascore right now.

Edit: 73 on Opencritic right now. Hope it goes up again so I can win this.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 27 April 2022

Thread is based on Opencritic score not metacritic in case that needs reminding.

Mar1217 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Thread is based on Opencritic score not metacritic in case that needs reminding.

Fudge. 

Still decently close though.

Hey y'all Im back.

I assumed u figured this out from my absence but yeah Im sorry this and the sony prediction league will not be moving forward. Have been far busier than I ever expected this year and I apologize for that. If anyone would like to take over with these scores somewhere else feel free but I'm sorry to disappoint

Around the Network
TheWalrusCaesar said:

Hey y'all Im back.

I assumed u figured this out from my absence but yeah Im sorry this and the sony prediction league will not be moving forward. Have been far busier than I ever expected this year and I apologize for that. If anyone would like to take over with these scores somewhere else feel free but I'm sorry to disappoint

That's perfectly understandable of course, best of luck my fellow Stanley Parable fan.

As for taking over, if no one else is up for it I could probably transfer the predictions to some new threads and keep the show running for the rest of the year, assuming people are still interested.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat