By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2022 OpenCritic Prediction League

Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: 80

Around the Network

Pokemon Scar/Vio: 82

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Houses: 78
This seems like a very easy game to get right. If they keep the gameplay fast and fluid and add enough fanservice for FE fans, it will work. It'll be better storywise than the previous FE Heroes.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3: 82

Switch Sports: 71
The lack of boxing is going to hurt this badly, it was the best thing from the original Wii Sports. At this point, there should be no excuse to not have at least half of the amount of sports Resort had.

Mario Strikers: 85

Pokemon Scarlet Violet: 82

They won't have as many issues as SwSh, but in regards of content, I have little hope it will be substantially better in any way.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Houses: 78
This seems like a very easy game to get right. If they keep the gameplay fast and fluid and add enough fanservice for FE fans, it will work. It'll be better storywise than the previous FE Heroes.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3: 82

Switch Sports: 71
The lack of boxing is going to hurt this badly, it was the best thing from the original Wii Sports. At this point, there should be no excuse to not have at least half of the amount of sports Resort had.

Mario Strikers: 85

Pokemon Scarlet Violet: 82

They won't have as many issues as SwSh, but in regards of content, I have little hope it will be substantially better in any way.

Wii Sports Resort had 12 and Switch Sports has 6 and later on with Golf 7, that is at least half.

Pokémon S/V - 83

Around the Network

Kirby's currently sitting at 85 with 43 reviews, quite solid.
A few points higher than I predicted which I certainly don't mind.

Major Switch Titles Launch Aligned

Multiplat 2023 Opencritic Prediction League

2022 predictions:

• Switch - 24m
  • PS5 - 15.5m
  • Xbox Series - 10m

Oh, right, I still have to add the "recently" announced games:

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Houses: 75
Xenoblade Chronicles 3: 86
Switch Sports: 74
Mario Strikers: 81
Pokemon Scarlet Violet: 83

lol my prediction for kirby and triangle was absolutely correct.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

@TheWalrusCaesar 

Will there be a leaderboard for this League?

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

@TheWalrusCaesar 

Will there be a leaderboard for this League?

Yes, just quite busy at the moment. Will be updated soon