By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explain your avatar/signature

Manlytears said:

My signature is a reality from a "possible" future.
My avatar is a time traveller.

Um…you may want to specify a year in your prediction since if it always says 5 years then it isn’t actually a prediction. Like for instance, when did you post this? Was it a year ago so now there is only 4 years left?

Around the Network

It's part of a painting my wife made me, based on my favorite movie. Mononoke Hime.

At the time, I thought I was Zapp Brannigan from Futurama. I'll leave it at that...

My sig was mainly so people could see what I was playing. I wanted people to know that I wasn't just all talk. Now, I don't really play much outside of Oculus and Switch so it's just taking up space.

Super cuuute dragon girl.
Her name is Tohru. By the way, for some reason in Japan we have a custom of pronouncing Thor as Tōru.
Perhaps she has something to do with Norse mythology.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Super cuuute dragon girl.
Her name is Tohru. By the way, for some reason in Japan we have a custom of pronouncing Thor as Tōru.
Perhaps she has something to do with Norse mythology.

Oh, I never knew her name was a reference to Thor. Thanks for that information. Maybe her character (at least at the beginning) is close to our popular view on Vikings/Valkyries.

I like the series, it is slice of life with dragon. Besides that everything gets better with dragons, it really transforms the view on everyday actions, if viewed through the eyes of something so different from humans as a dragon.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Just my favorite 6th gen game.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I don’t know, you tell me..

A birb.
And a Breath of the Wild wallpaper I find pretty.

Mine is Aslan, and I chose it not just because of my love for the Narnia books, but moreso what they unleashed in me. Prior to those books, I never really viewed stories through an allegorical lens. Now, I see allegory, especially spiritual, in almost any story that I like. It makes fiction a lot more enjoyable to me, and reminds me that basically all stories are reflections of at least aspects of the Greater Story.

My Avatar is Mipha I caught this beautiful horn bag while fishing and only later found out that Link had caught her first and tossed her back in, silly fool she's much more tastier than Zelda .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot