By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explain your avatar/signature

My avatar is me. And some random guy.

Around the Network

My avatar is Kermit in a suit, because much like Kermit im a very stressed out person who likes to dress sharply.

I don't have a signature because I have nothing interesting to put there. Also, I have signatures turned off because they used to annoy me so much (largely because of how much space they took without providing any interesting content).

My avatar is something I drew and found interesting enough when I was trying to come up with a unique avatar. When you draw one yourself, it's guaranteed to be unique!

Avatar: Picture of Miku cleaning her house
Sig left: From one of my favorite animes: The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Sig right: Vtuber Houshou Marine who is a lewd pirate

https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Houshou_Marine

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

My avatar is Ingrid from Fire Emblem Three Houses, not only is she a great unit in the game but also a top tier overall character. My sig is just my Xbox and PSN profiles.

Around the Network

Sig: Nero from DMC5

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

My avatar and sig? There's nothing to say.

As for why it's the way it is... laziness.

Avatar: The Hazbin Hotel logo. Well, one of them.

Signature: Bubblegum Crisis

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Avatar: Rocket is telling Quill that "That's a terrible idea". Why I chose that scene, Rocket's just looking cool in it - sometimes I do consider real life feelings but I think this time was just about looking nice. As for why Rocket is the avatar, I mean... it is what it is.

Signature: Up until yesterday it was a screenshot from a very pretty place in Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Now, uhhh, it's self-promotion for my music project.

When I was a child, back in the days when computers in elementary schools were still quite the novelty, we would have computer lab time and one of the games they gave us to play (on floppy disk, no less) was Number Munchers. It was basically just a Pac-Man ripoff that taught kids math, but we all loved it anyway. My avatar is a screen shot of the Pac-Man character that you played as.