By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explain your avatar/signature

Avatar: Picture of Miku cleaning her house
Sig left: From one of my favorite animes: The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Sig right: Vtuber Houshou Marine who is a lewd pirate

https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Houshou_Marine

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

My avatar is Ingrid from Fire Emblem Three Houses, not only is she a great unit in the game but also a top tier overall character. My sig is just my Xbox and PSN profiles.

Sig: Nero from DMC5

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

My avatar and sig? There's nothing to say.

As for why it's the way it is... laziness.

When I was a child, back in the days when computers in elementary schools were still quite the novelty, we would have computer lab time and one of the games they gave us to play (on floppy disk, no less) was Number Munchers. It was basically just a Pac-Man ripoff that taught kids math, but we all loved it anyway. My avatar is a screen shot of the Pac-Man character that you played as.

Around the Network

Dreamcast MECHA!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I been told my avatar is not clear or think my name is Eva. but its from what I belive to be the greatest anime series. Neon Genesis Evangelion. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

My Avatar is Yoda from this sci-fi series from the 70's. Not sure if anyone has seen it but he was a teacher and warrior and just a little on the cantankerous side. If you guys get the chance you might check the series out, its called Star Wars. There has been a movie or two along with some books. Some of it is good, some of it is not so good.

I went with Yoda because my last name is Yoder. For whatever reason 90% of the people I know and meet (co-works, acquaintances, ect) usually call me by my last name and inevitably at some point truncate it into Yoda. It is my typical video game handle (once they evolved from 3 characters that is. In the arcades of the 80's and 90's I was MAX since that was very close to my initials and I liked the name).

As for the sig it is just stuff I thought was funny/ironic/cute

My avatar is because I like hedgehogs and thought this goofy image was cute back in 2009 or so.

My signature is just reminder for myself.

Love and tolerate.

I am the king of all Walruses. This is irl photo of me