By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Explain your avatar/signature

One of my favourite artists is Giorgio de Chirico. And even though my favourite of his is "Nostalgia of the infinite", I chose "Mystery and Melancholy of a Street". Some of his paintings profoundly move me.

Around the Network

It's my former Sony Xperia XZ phone, and my arm behind it

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

My avatar came for the celebration of both Nintendo fighting back with the Switch after the commercial disaster that was the Wii U, and (Doug) Bowser taking over NoA

My avatar is Yuri Kozukata from Fatal Frame 5; I was super hyped for that game back when they announced it would be localized back in 2015, so I made a whole banner for my sig and everything. I just never found anything new that I felt like replacing the avatar with, so it stays until I come across something better.

These days I just used my sig to keep track of my bets; the current one is my 9th in my time on VGChartz and if I am victorious will be my 8th win.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

New signature what my my heart believes .

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Zerg player since 1998

:P

Avatar is The Fury. The one of the best antagonists in any fiction ever. Sig used to have my PSN name in, then took it away, now pie.

Hmm, pie.

NyanNyanNekoChan said:

My avatar and sig? There's nothing to say.

As for why it's the way it is... laziness.

Same here. I just wanna discuss, that's all.

Avatar: Hot guy of the moment (currently Nick Sandell)
Signature: It's what I entered when testing how the signature would display in the mobile version and that I never bothered to erase.

Signature goes here!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I don't have any sig right now, but I used to have sigs of Modest Mouse lyrics (different sigs with different lyrics). They are an indie rock band. The songs were Life Like Weeds and Parting of the Sensory. Still some of my favorite songs (those sigs were pretty recent but yea), the former being my favorite song for about 4.5 years now. 

And I mean my avatar is self-explanatory ... gotta rep the best Nintendo series   

I love Modest Mouse! Every album! Parting of the Sensory is absolutely amazing. The entire We Were Dead album is on another level.