By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's your favorite sport in Wii Sports?

Tagged games:

Best sport from Wii Sports is...

Baseball 1 2.38%

Bowling 13 30.95%

Boxing 3 7.14%

Golf 7 16.67%

Tennis 18 42.86%

Total:42

Wii Sports is very well known game for Wii fans, and probably was the first experience to many of them.

What is your favorite sport from this game? Baseball, Bowling, Boxe, Golf or Tennis?

Around the Network

I was introduced to the Wii through Wii Sports Resort so I never played the original much, but of those, I'd have to go with bowling, it just felt the most satisfying in terms of the movement translating into in-game action.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 18 June 2021

Singleplayer: Bowling
Multiplayer: Tennis

Though Tennis has some bad flashback for me: I was at a friends house and we were playing tennis, when his daughter was next to him he was trying to get the ball - and smacked his wiimote with full force into her head. Thankfully no fracture, but she did get a heavy trauma from the hit...

Golf was soooo soothing, but my favorite is boxing, you pretty throw the controllers around but that's what was so hilarious and fun about it.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Boxing, by far.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Both IRL and in Wii Sports: Tennis.

I got the most mileage out of golf. Bowling and tennis were also fun. Barely playing boxing or baseball.

bowling and golf far above the others

the turns gave way to keep drinking and smoking while playing
actually felt rewarding instead of mindlessly swapping the mote back and forth

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Probably boxing. I always had fun with that one, and it was the one I kept playing after the Wii Sports craze died down.

Tennis and bowing were loads of fun, though.

The issue with Golf was how much better other games did it. If I was going to play a golf game on the Wii, it’d be Tiger Woods. It’s not like Punch Out Wii which, while a more robust game, was less fun and had inferior controls compared to Wii Sports Boxing.

Speaking of boxing, the Wii Fit Rhythm Boxing is also a lot of fun.l, and always deserves a spot on custom routines.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 18 June 2021

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Shit, I voted for bowling. I was only glancing at the poll and somehow read it as Boxing. Bowling isn’t even my second favourite, it’s my third.

Site feature request: Allow vote changing in polls! :D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.