By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Front Page Charts

Amazing work team! Great to see this awesome addition to the site. I really like all the different views. Thanks for keeping this site updated and with really cool features.

Around the Network
yo33331 said:

Where is the year to date chart went ?

I forgot about that option. I'll be adding it back in soon.

Signature goes here!

Thank you for giving us the ability to directly compare the Switch to the PS5/XSX|S and PS4/XBONE. The debate on gens rages, but this seems like the best solution.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Switch is 9th gen. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for updating.

Thanks so much for your hard work, much appreciated!

I have a question; some of the numbers seem to have changed, such as Switch moved up to 84.0 million, and Wii U moved up to 14.0 million which is actually more than it's lifetime shipped total, was this intentional or did something get accidentally changed in the transition?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 02 May 2021

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Thanks so much for your hard work, much appreciated!

I have a question; some of the numbers seem to have changed, such as Switch moved up to 84.0 million, and Wii U moved up to 14.0 million which is actually more than it's lifetime shipped total, was this intentional or did something get accidentally changed in the transition?

That is strange. Thanks for pointing it out. I am looking at our figures and they are the same as before. So not sure why they were rounded up in the new graphs. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I hate quoting on mobile...so, regarding what phone I’m using...iphoneSE, I think. I just got it last year and it’s red. But I didn’t get the brand new models or anything.

It’s not just showing the XBox logo. And I checked it on multiple browsers on my phone as well.

Good job.

Now I have to find something else to complain about on this site.

What's the deal with those darn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:

Good job.

Now I have to find something else to complain about on this site.

What's the deal with those darn....

Complain about how the site isn't as popular as IGN ;) 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Alright...who did it?

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 02 May 2021