By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Front Page Charts

Great job!

Around the Network

Wow this is much improved. Fantastic job. Also I was shocked to learn by looking at all these charts in the top left that the Xbox One outsold the SNES. Shows how much gaming has grown. The Xbox beat the SNES wow... I thought the SNES was way more popular than it was, I guess the sales were really limited to Japan and the U.S. and not the entire world like now.

S.Peelman said:

Machina said:

I have this as well by the way, also on Mac, so it seems like a Safari thing. I think it just sets them all in the same place. Haven't tried removing cookies/cache and whatever because I'm too easy to try things though.

Yeah, definitely Safari thing. Have the same issue on Mac and iPhone as well. In Edge on Mac it works correctly

This is awesome and great work! I wasn't expecting this but it makes sense since most people come to this site just for the chart.

This may be an issue with platform totals but Vita still seems to have gotten a 300k bump and Wii U is 400k higher than its lifetime shipments according to Nintendo.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

This may be an issue with platform totals but Vita still seems to have gotten a 300k bump and Wii U is 400k higher than its lifetime shipments according to Nintendo.

We are aware of some of the totals being a little high and are working on fixing them. The 3 current consoles should be fine. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
curl-6 said:

We are aware of some of the totals being a little high and are working on fixing them. The 3 current consoles should be fine. 

Thanks for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated. :)

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
trunkswd said:

Thanks for all your hard work, it is greatly appreciated. :)

No problem. The team cares about the site and are happy to keep it running. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

That's pretty rad! Very organized and I dig the various console breakdowns.

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Quick update:

- New logos coming in thick and fast thanks to Raven. Logos for all of the most recent platforms have replaced their placeholders now.
- Some platform totals for legacy platforms are a little off, as curl has noticed. Will and I are going through all of the platforms cross-checking everything and will get that all sorted out asap with Trucks' help.
- Hoping to add a bunch of old, minor platforms that are missing from the Platform Totals page at the same time.
- Trucks has made it so that the charts present platform totals to the nearest xx.xx, rather than xx.x (this was rounding, for example, the Switch up to 84.0, when it's actually 83.95 at the time of writing).

Last edited by Machina - on 04 May 2021