By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Front Page Charts

trunkswd said:
Torpoleon said:

Looks cool! I do think Wii U should be in place of Switch when comparing to PS4 & Xbox One though, even though Switch put up more of a fight and was released halfway into PS4 & Xbox One's life. I actually kind of consider Switch to be 9th gen, even it launched over 3 years before PS5 & XS.

We are thinking of adding graphs for the different generations as well to the drop-down. At least with generations, we have sales numbers for. So sadly no generation 1 or 2. 

@trunkswd That would be cool to see! What generation would Switch be part up for the drop-down?

Around the Network

On mobile all of the logos are stacked together so you can’t read them. But good work on getting this going. I know in the coming weeks it will get better and better.

S.Peelman said:
Machina said:
The WiiU was a figment of your imagination.

I was just going to say, shouldn’t WiiU be in ‘legacy’ instead of Switch.

I actually still want to see how Switch develops in comparison to PS4, so I am cool with how it is handled.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

87.7% market share, Now that's a butt kicking! Both the PS5 and Xbox series X are selling really well. It is interesting that PlayStation was able to make 3 million more systems in the same time frame as Xbox. I wonder if its a manufacturing issue, if it's intentional to drive up demand, if they underestimated demand, or a combination of all 3. Had Microsoft released 3 million more systems, I think they would have sold all of them.

I've added gen 6 to 8 as options. Wii U is placed in Gen 8, I left Switch in legacy because how it's doing in relation to XOne and PS4 is very interesting to watch.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:

On mobile all of the logos are stacked together so you can’t read them. But good work on getting this going. I know in the coming weeks it will get better and better.

I checked on my phone and the graph is the same as on desktop. What browser are you using?

Signature goes here!

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Great addition to the front page. Glad it’s here.

Amazing work as always!

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Amazing work team! Great to see this awesome addition to the site. I really like all the different views. Thanks for keeping this site updated and with really cool features.