– The Jackbox Party Pack 7
– Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
– Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
– CrossCode
– Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
– Neon Abyss

Source

---

Shame NoA didn't give any rankings at all, let's forget about getting actual sales figures.

How many do you own from this list?

Last edited by TomaTito - on 29 December 2020

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Nice to see mostly quality games being the best sellers.

7 of them are on Game Pass and I played 4 of those (Carrion, Ori, CrossCode and Moving Out).
Shantae and Jackbox 7 are pretty much guaranteed to come to the service as well.

Superliminal is also a game I'd like to play some time.

None of those.
Ive been buying a few older indie games like Hollow Knight and Transistor.

Also, Hades has to be over 1 million. Its been at or near the top of the best seller list since its release.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I have some of these. Im glad Hades and Spiritfarer did well, those two are my fav. Switch games of 2020

Around the Network
Barozi said:

7 of them are on Game Pass and I played 4 of those (Carrion, Ori, CrossCode and Moving Out).
Shantae and Jackbox 7 are pretty much guaranteed to come to the service as well.

Superliminal is also a game I'd like to play some time.

These ads are getting crazy intelligent. 

Some nice titles up there, but sadly I don't have any.

Nearly bought SoR4 during the festive offers, but in the end still got many other games to finish.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Very nice to see Ori make the list, it's well deserved, but is it really indie when it's published by Microsoft, one of the biggest companies in the industry?

Also cool to see Sakuna on there, I'd love to know how much that sold digitally as it was undersupplied and sold out physically.

I've only got Hades, but who knows when I'm going to play it, as I'd like to play Transistor and Bastion first.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Nice to see Switch owners have awesome taste! I got Hades, Spiritfarer, Kentucky Route Zero, Streets of Rage 4, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, and Carrion myself. I'd recommend the first four of those in particular.