By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch's best-selling indie games of 2020

From that list, I only got What The Golf, really funny game

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Nearly bought SoR4 during the festive offers, but in the end still got many other games to finish.

If you don't mind the artstyle and having only three playable characters, Fight'N Rage is a way better beat'em up.

The way scroll works in SoR4 in multiplayer is atrocius, and slapping armor to enemies whose movelist is not designed around it just plain sucks.

It's hilarious that a single guy can make a better game than Sega, but that's how things currently are.

Player2 said:
TomaTito said:

Nearly bought SoR4 during the festive offers, but in the end still got many other games to finish.

If you don't mind the artstyle and having only three playable characters, Fight'N Rage is a way better beat'em up.

The way scroll works in SoR4 in multiplayer is atrocius, and slapping armor to enemies whose movelist is not designed around it just plain sucks.

It's hilarious that a single guy can make a better game than Sega, but that's how things currently are.

It is currently 40% off... although not too sure about the artstyle and can you turn the CRT screen filter off?

Still I have no read anything bad about the multiplayer? I guess reviewers are playing in single-player when SoR is at least a co-op game for me... what's wrong with the multiplayer???

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Looks like 4 of them have physical releases in Aus. Guess something new to buy lol

TomaTito said:
Player2 said:

It is currently 40% off... although not too sure about the artstyle and can you turn the CRT screen filter off?

Still I have no read anything bad about the multiplayer? I guess reviewers are playing in single-player when SoR is at least a co-op game for me... what's wrong with the multiplayer???

Sorry about the late reply.

The first thing I did on the PC version was disable the CRT filter, I guess it should be possible on Switch too.

In SoR 4 the scroll is controlled by the players who are ahead, not the ones behind. If the character ahead keeps advancing (it's not needed to do it on purpose, just getting thrown by an enemy works) the scroll will drag lagging characters or even respawn them in the middle of the screen. Perfect for getting surrounded.

It's perfectly shown and explained (in spanish) here:

https://youtu.be/U6okpvThdvc?t=950

Last edited by Player2 - on 03 January 2021