By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Super Mario 3D All-Stars monstrous performance on amazon.com and it's already overtaken TLOU2 2020 total sales.

Too easy! Nintendo still have many weapons under their bag.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
IcaroRibeiro said:
What I'm really curious to see is the critical reception

Because they trashed Insane trilogy for not having many gameplay improvements

But for the Scam trilogy I'm waiting nothing less than 90+ on Metacritic for straight ports

How will they review this? Do they need to play all 3 games and give a score for all 3 games as 1? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

#14 now on Amazon.

scottslater said:

All I see is a bunch of butt hurt Sony fans in this thread. Just want to point out that Mario Kart has passed TLOU2 in yearly sales on Amazon as well and I wouldn't be surprised if BotW outsold it as well on Amazon...

On topic, I preordered as well. I don't want them "remastering" or messing with the overall gameplay, I want to enjoy some of the best games of all time in their most original form possible. I'm really looking forward to playing these games, SM64 for the first time in a LONG time, Sunshine and Galaxy for the first time ever.

I dropped Nintendo after the 64 era for the Sony systems then dropped Sony for Microsoft for the online play. After playing the same damn games over and over every year on PlayStation/Xbox consoles it was a breath of fresh air on the Switch. Sony/Microsoft/AAA in general lack creativity with their games.

Nintendo is the last bastion of arcade games in the console realm. Because of this, the Nintendo games have different roots and a different market of Sony/Microsoft. The Twins have a casual PC market roots.  

scottslater said:

All I see is a bunch of butt hurt Sony fans in this thread. 

I usually ignore this kind of "shade" because if it's not apply to me, why bother? 

But since this discussion has being happening for a while I'm feeling I need to rant a bit 

First: If I was a Sony fan I would buy a PS4 not a Switch. Sony console is much less expensive where I live and I won't even start to talk about software price, physical games availability, accessories, joysticks and technical support (at least Sony IS officially here)

I'm complaining exactly because I'm a Nintendo costumer. Why in hell would I complain over a product I don't actually buy in any way?

This herd mentality must to go away, consumers are the ones who are in position to criticize companies strategies, not consumers of the rival product. I read in other thread that is weird to criticize Nintendo decisions because they are a company "we love", how even? I love their products, not the company, and def not love their strategy 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
IcaroRibeiro said:
What I'm really curious to see is the critical reception

Because they trashed Insane trilogy for not having many gameplay improvements

But for the Scam trilogy I'm waiting nothing less than 90+ on Metacritic for straight ports

How will they review this? Do they need to play all 3 games and give a score for all 3 games as 1? 

I'm sure they will give a score to the whole collection

IcaroRibeiro said:
scottslater said:

All I see is a bunch of butt hurt Sony fans in this thread. 

I usually ignore this kind of "shade" because if it's not apply to me, why bother? 

But since this discussion has being happening for a while I'm feeling I need to rant a bit 

First: If I was a Sony fan I would buy a PS4 not a Switch. Sony console is much less expensive where I live and I won't even start to talk about software price, physical games availability, accessories, joysticks and technical support (at least Sony IS officially here)

I'm complaining exactly because I'm a Nintendo costumer. Why in hell would I complain over a product I don't actually buy in any way?

This herd mentality must to go away, consumers are the ones who are in position to criticize companies strategies, not consumers of the rival product. I read in other thread that is weird to criticize Nintendo decisions because they are a company "we love", how even? I love their products, not the company, and def not love their strategy 

I don't think this was directed at you. This thread has people claiming Nintendo fans let get Nintendo with stuff away they criticize on other companies (DonFerrari did that in this thread). I think that comment was directed at that attitude. Obviously you already dispel that claim, because as a Nintendo fan you are still critical of things Nintendo does. Which is alright, because even as fans we need to be critical. So the real toxic thing is to claim the fanbase is not critical. Which may be true for a few persons, but not for the fanbase as a whole. If people wanna criticize actions of people, they should name these people and not hide them inside a group. Which is why scottslater should name the posters he directs his critic at, as otherwise you could feel this directed at you, even if it isn't.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

It just climbed up 3 spots in the US Yearly rankings.
Makes me wonder just how high it can get by the time it releases.
Top 10? Maybe even Top 5?

Lol. It's sold out on Amazon DE .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

So I know you can't physically buy or digitally buy the games after March (or I suspect you will but in some other form), but can someone please clarify if I'll still be able to play or download (if I were to uninstall and want to reinstall later) my digital copy after March?