By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Super Mario 3D All-Stars monstrous performance on amazon.com and it's already overtaken TLOU2 2020 total sales.

sundin13 said:
For those following along, Amazon has more stock already.

And my copy has shipped and should be here by tomorrow, so luckily my nightmare was averted.

must be nice, my copy got delayed until Monday

Around the Network

Another update on my Amazon preorder: Just got an email that I will be getting a $10 refund because the price dipped apparently, so woo, $10 off!

sundin13 said:
Another update on my Amazon preorder: Just got an email that I will be getting a $10 refund because the price dipped apparently, so woo, $10 off!

I did as well!  On top of the $15 off credit for using my Chase credit card paying $35 for the game isn't too bad!

Super Mario 3D All-Stars is now #8, up from #12. This game's performance is merely in a few weeks is remarkable.

PDiddy said:
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is now #8, up from #12. This game's performance is merely in a few weeks is remarkable.

with stock issues too. Truly a behemoth. 

Around the Network
Conina said:
sundin13 said:
For those following along, Amazon has more stock already.

Yeah, and even with a slight price reduction (€55.99 instead of €59.99 at Amazon.de)

And my copy arrived today. €54.31 due to the 3% discount of my Amazon CC.

Still a bit overprice IMHO, but with the limitation shit it would be a gamble to wait for a €40 - €50 price at Black Friday or that it will be included in a "3 for 2" deal until March.