By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May NPD 2020: Switch ~530K; PS4/XBO >150K

trunkswd said:
I've adjusted our Switch sales for May up slightly to 435,027 units. I'll wait until we get more information before making more adjustments. I haven't touched our PS4 or Xbox One figures.

Got the leaks on Era.

NPD Thread

That gives you NSW.  PS4 and XBO are further into the discussion.

NSW: ~530K

PS4: ~156K

XBO: ~151K

Around the Network
mk7sx said:
trunkswd said:
I've adjusted our Switch sales for May up slightly to 435,027 units. I'll wait until we get more information before making more adjustments. I haven't touched our PS4 or Xbox One figures.

Got the leaks on Era.

NPD Thread

530k. Jesus. Supplied constrained 

All 3 are doing great but my goodness Switch is amazing.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Damn those Switch numbers

That is a really quick 20 million. Switch is just unstoppable in the US.

Seems from the PS4 and Xbox numbers that the lockdown boost is subsiding a bit, though they are still both up year on year, especially the Xbone.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network
mk7sx said:
trunkswd said:

Got the leaks on Era.

NPD Thread

Bofferbrauer2 said:

NSW] 470K
[PS4] 215K
[XBO] 185K

Looks like I underestimated the Switch a bit and overestimated the other two a fair bit.

530k with supply shortages, crazy year for Switch

Does anyone have the PS2 and DS 2005 and 2006 monthly NPD numbers?

I have scavenged a couple of months, but mostly cannot find them on here or GAF or through articles.

mk7sx said:
trunkswd said:

Got the leaks on Era.

NPD Thread

Holy fuck. Half a million on MAY! Im kicking myself that my first prediction for the Switch back in Jan 2017 was 60million..... 2020 is an Insane year for Nintendo. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

mk7sx said:

Does anyone have the PS2 and DS 2005 and 2006 monthly NPD numbers?

I have scavenged a couple of months, but mostly cannot find them on here or GAF or through articles.

no but that reminded me of this

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.