By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Star Fox game would you recommend?

64 is the best by far, and the 3DS version is the way to play it.

Star Fox Adventures is also a good game. It's way more like a Zelda game than a Star Fox game, but it's still good for what it is.

At the risk of invoking the wrath of the community I also really enjoyed Star Fox Zero. I actually like unique control schemes, and I found this one to be interesting and work well. Because of its reputation you can buy a copy for dirt cheap, so I think it's well worth the 5-10 bucks to give it a try.

Around the Network

Starfox Adventures baby! My favorite one of the bunch. Come at me!

Dulfite said:
Starfox Adventures baby! My favorite one of the bunch. Come at me!

Forgot about that one but it's actually pretty great. Beautiful production values. Only "bad" when compared to Zelda.

Either Star Fox 64 or Star Fox 64 3D. The entire franchise lives in the shadow of that one nearly perfect game.

Love and tolerate.

The original one

Around the Network

Well, everyone already said 64, so... I'll be original for once xD

If you have a Wii U, a second controller and another person who is willing to play with you, Star Fox Zero on co-op is one of the best experiences I ever had with a videogame. One of you will control the ship and the other will shoot. It's super fun, I promise ^^

64 is the only one I like enough to beat. I never tried the Wii U one. I haven't played Star Fox 64 since the N64 day's so I'm not sure if it holds up, but at the time it was revolutionary with the rumble pack, and for the voice work at least by Nintendo standards (Playstation had plenty of voice work)

Easy choice here. The original 93 Starfox game is a classic but Starfox 64 (Lylat Wars in the UK) is the best one in the series quite comfortably for me. If you're going to play one than it's that - preferably on the N64! The 3DS one does the job well enough (i'm just not a huge fan of the circle pad as opposed to a proper analog stick).

Star Fox 64 is the best starfox game.

/thread

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Star Fox Assault (GameCube). It's about a five or six hour campaign. And it doesn't look like shit like SF64.