By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name ONE unannounced game that would make you instantly preorder a next gen console

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Link_Nines.XBC said:

Honestly nothing, I need at least 10 games that interest me before considering purchasing one of the next gen consoles.

Not even BOTW2 if it was delayed for Switch 2? 

Oh, I was talking just about the PS5 and the XSX. Regarding Nintendo consoles, I only need 3D Zelda :P

Around the Network

I don't know if I would instantly preorder a next-gen console for it, but I really want Alan Wake 2.

25 years have made me realize that I'll buy every Sony console regardless (They've always ended up giving me tonnes of games from a wide variety of genres and styles, while the hardware is typically pretty reliable till the end.) but even if I wasn't going to get a Ps5, I'd say the rumoured Demon's Souls remake or a Bloodborne 2 would do it.

a literal lifetime of Nintendo has made me realize I'll be getting every Nintendo Console to exist until the day I die.

19 years of Xbox has made me realize I'd rather just upgrade my PC.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Maybe Tekken 8 if the full roster was available and you didn't have to buy extra characters to get the full game.

Three's Company RPG. Design by prime Bioware. Engine by....Decima? Yes that will do.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
vivster said:

Not multiple, just a single game that would make you plomp down $500 immediately just to be able to play it on one of the new consoles. Doesn't have to be an exclusive.

My pick is Motorstorm. The best arcade racer ever made and desperately in need for a new game.

I was a bit surprised by how much I enjoyed the first Motorstorm. I liked the second one too, but eventually, the rubber band AI on the highest difficulties drove me to madness.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Final Fantasy XVI

Chrono Trigger/Break

syphon filter 1 remake

I buy all new Nintendo consoles regardless of launch titles.

Also, Left 4 Dead 3.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8