By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name ONE unannounced game that would make you instantly preorder a next gen console

Closest would be Jet Set Radio Future 2, but they'd have to bundle Jet Set Radio Future HD for me to instantly pre-order.

Jet Set Radio Future HD. If they wanted to bundle in a sequel, that'd be cool too.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VIII Remake.

Grand Theft Auto VI, especially if it has some sort of exclusivity perks to a console.

The much needed Picross 3D sequel.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Earthbound remake
Bloodborne 2
Silent Hill reboot

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XVI.

Ratchet and Clank game to conclude the story of the Future Trilogy

I am Iron Man

A huge Thief game including the previous episodes with updated graphics and a new one, in a semi-open world, that is, open, but just with the time and location constraints necessary to keep consistent the storyline, at least in the large scale (it wouldn't make sense, for example, to defy the Mechanists before concluding the main missions of the first game), although sidequests could be added to make less linear the first two parts. Adding sidequests in parts of the town still unused, or not used yet, in the main storyline would be great, and it would allow to optimise resources without the risk of triggering wrong things at the wrong time. And finally we'd have the third game with the levels not split in parts, as it happened due to XB RAM too small for a game initially designed for PC with at least four times as much RAM, if not even eight times (256MB was mainstream back then, but due to the n-th RAM shortage and price explosion, MS cut the initially planned 128MB, that with streamlined OS and consoles optimisations could have been enough, to just 64MB, too small for a console that was made with PC multiplats in mind).

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Wman1996 said:
S.Peelman said:
Just anything? For one of the new consoles that are already announced (PS5 or XSX) I assume?

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3.

Exclusive to either one I don't care. I'd even buy it if it has an EA logo on the box, it's the one thing EA can have their name on that I'd buy.

The KOTOR duology are some of my favorite games ever.

Right now I really have no interest in Xbox platforms. It's the hardware family I've played the least on, and I've never owned any Xbox (but my siblings did).

But if KOTOR 3 came out on Xbox Series X, that would be a game-changer. Now I probably still wouldn't instantly pre-order the console, as I don't have $500 to spare on a non-essential purchase right now. But it would make me want a Series X within a year or so of its launch. And provided they aren't any exclusives I want to play in the first few years of the PS5, it would make me put off getting that console. 

Yep. If I had the choice I’d rather have it on PC though, bit really I’d take anything.

Chrono Break (sequel to Trigger/Cross)
Final Fantasy VI Remake (just like FFVIIR)

A new Kid Icarus
A new F-ZERO