By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name ONE unannounced game that would make you instantly preorder a next gen console

Not multiple, just a single game that would make you plomp down $500 immediately just to be able to play it on one of the new consoles. Doesn't have to be an exclusive.

My pick is Motorstorm. The best arcade racer ever made and desperately in need for a new game.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Kingdom Come: Deliverace sequel.

Sly Cooper 5

Just anything? For one of the new consoles that are already announced (PS5 or XSX) I assume?

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3.

Exclusive to either one I don't care. I'd even buy it if it has an EA logo on the box, it's the one thing EA can have their name on that I'd buy.

Witcher 4 (or whatever it ends up being called)

Around the Network

Project Cars 3.

Suppose to be a joke about Slightly Mad Studios wanting to release their own console.

INFAMOUS 1 REMAKE

A new Splinter Cell

Edit: Not that there aren't other projects that would get me more hyped, but I figured I'd pick something that's actually realistic

Last edited by Angelus - on 01 May 2020

Knack infinite

I can't name a single game that makes me so excited to jump into a platform right away. That doesn't mean that doesn't exist. Because it happened before. Breath of the Wild made me buy Switch on release day (I was willing to wait longer to see how Switch was going, but I wasn't willing to wait for BOTW or settle for the WiiU version). And Baldur's Gate III made me get Stadia.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]