By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name ONE unannounced game that would make you instantly preorder a next gen console

Gothic 4

but won't ever happen lol

Last edited by Marth - on 01 May 2020

Around the Network

I can't name a single game that makes me so excited to jump into a platform right away. That doesn't mean that doesn't exist. Because it happened before. Breath of the Wild made me buy Switch on release day (I was willing to wait longer to see how Switch was going, but I wasn't willing to wait for BOTW or settle for the WiiU version). And Baldur's Gate III made me get Stadia.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [1], [2], [3], [4]

Jet Set Radio 3
Skies of Arcadia II
Binary Domain II
VanQuish 2
Mega Man Legends 3
Giest Force finally finished
Golden Axe sequel from Vanillaware
Metal Gear Rising 2
Xenogears Remake
FFIX Remake

Any one of those. Sorry I  have a lot. I would buy a console if just one of those was a launch game.

Last edited by Leynos - on 01 May 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Its already announced but elderscrolls.

Something not yet announced? Powerstone 3

Dragon's Dogma 2 

A lot of what people got from Zelda BotW was what I got out of Dragon's Dogma. Playing it again on Switch just made me fall in love all over again. Make another and add a few tweaks (horses for example) and take my money. 

Twitter: @d21lewis

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Dragon's Dogma 2 

A lot of what people got from Zelda BotW was what I got out of Dragon's Dogma. Playing it again on Switch just made me fall in love all over again. Make another and add a few tweaks (horses for example) and take my money. 

Never played it but looks interesting.  Is it like Monster Hunter but more story?

I see it is 30 new on Amazon for cartridge.  I know they have cheaper eshop sales think going for 10 or 15 on eshop.   I like my physical games.  If you love it so much then I'm sure it's a good game.  I'll look into to it further.  Just have to beat a couple Switch games first before getting more.

New Jak and Daxter
Bloodborne 2
New Banjo Kazooie
Kameo 2

I honestly can't.

Literally every single franchise that I once considered "must buy" has lost that status in the last generation (or 2). Even the ones that I'd be most excited about now are still a "wait and see" at best.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

F-Zero: ANYTHING
Mega Man Legends 3
A proper Phantasy Star single player RPG

Any of which would do the trick. $500 would make me frown, though. I honestly try to purchase consoles once they're cheap if I can hold out. Really miss the days of consoles working their way down to $99 new.

Last edited by StuOhQ - on 01 May 2020

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: First Look! RetroTINK 2X Multiformat Preview - Bit-Sized, Episode 5

Chrono Break