By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name ONE unannounced game that would make you instantly preorder a next gen console

d21lewis said:

Dragon's Dogma 2 

A lot of what people got from Zelda BotW was what I got out of Dragon's Dogma. Playing it again on Switch just made me fall in love all over again. Make another and add a few tweaks (horses for example) and take my money. 

DD was great, until I got fing confused by the plot and the DLC was just weirdly hard.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Freedom Force 3.  The press release needs to read like this:

"Ken Levine of Irrational Games announced Freedom Force 3 as a launch title for PS5 and XBox Series X.  Said Levine, 'The whole Bioshock franchise was a huge mistake.  I've squandered a decade and a half of my life working on games that were commercially successful when I knew in the deepest part of my heart the game I should have been making: Freedom Force 3.  Now that I've come to my senses, I hope fans will enjoy the latest installment to the Freedom Force series, and I'm eager to start working on Freedom Force 4.'"

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 01 May 2020

SSX3 Remake

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I don't think a game like that exists for me to be honest. There's no game I can think of that would make me spend upwards of 500 euros for a console just to play that one game.

perfect dark

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

None,preorders do nothing for me.

HL: Alyx

Either Metal Gear (the original 1987 game) our Silent Hill reboot.

Gravity Rush 3

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

Dragon's Dogma 2 

A lot of what people got from Zelda BotW was what I got out of Dragon's Dogma. Playing it again on Switch just made me fall in love all over again. Make another and add a few tweaks (horses for example) and take my money. 

Never played it but looks interesting.  Is it like Monster Hunter but more story?

I see it is 30 new on Amazon for cartridge.  I know they have cheaper eshop sales think going for 10 or 15 on eshop.   I like my physical games.  If you love it so much then I'm sure it's a good game.  I'll look into to it further.  Just have to beat a couple Switch games first before getting more.

It's a Japanese take on a wrpg. The world isn't huge but there was always a feeling that something new was just around the corner. It's kinda hard to explain in just a few sentences but it ticked almost every box for me. And to think, I only bought it for the RE6 demo (which I never even redeemed!). 

People complained about the graphics even back then but I always thought it looked fantastic. If you like Skyrim or BotW, I'm confident you'll enjoy DD.