By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Switch game is your favorite so far?

Which Nintendo Switch Game Is Your Favorite So Far?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 527 45.87%

Super Mario Odyssey 142 12.36%

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 89 7.75%

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 38 3.31%

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 76 6.61%

Splatoon 2 33 2.87%

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 16 1.39%

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 100 8.70%

Luigi's Mansion 3 30 2.61%

Other 98 8.53%

Total:1,149

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

DOOM 2016. Pure, unadulterated fun.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

From my Switch collection, my favourite is a close fight between Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and Super Mario Odyssey.

Two very different games, but both utterly amazing in their own way.

Honourable mentions go to Doom 2016 and Witcher 3.

I can choose a top 3 (in no particular order; are also among my all time favourites):

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Super Mario Odyssey

1doesnotsimply

Splatoon 2, so good it recently forced me to renew my online sub just so I can play it again despite already paying $60.

Around the Network

Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Overall favourite: Breath of the Wild
Most played: Mario Kart 8 DX
Honourable Mentions: Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Stardew Valley, Witcher 3

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

It was BOTW until smash came out!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Tied for Xenoblade 2 and Astral Chain. Why is Astral Chain not on the poll?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Hate to be predictable but mine is Zelda: BOTW. It's also the one I put the most time into and is to this day the only game I've ever bought DLC for. It's simply brilliant - I don't really have much more to say without rambling on about it.

Honourable mentions are: Super Mario Odyssey & Splatoon 2. Hate to not include Smash here but for whatever reason I haven't played it all that much - mainly because I don't it's best doing local multiplayer and I don't have enough friends interested in that game.