By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Switch game is your favorite so far?

Which Nintendo Switch Game Is Your Favorite So Far?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 527 45.87%

Super Mario Odyssey 142 12.36%

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 89 7.75%

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 38 3.31%

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 76 6.61%

Splatoon 2 33 2.87%

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 16 1.39%

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 100 8.70%

Luigi's Mansion 3 30 2.61%

Other 98 8.53%

Total:1,149

Gotta go with BOTW. Just such an amazing experience.

Around the Network

Well Breath of the Wild is Game of the Generation sooooooo...that.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Taking into account only exclusives (which I think its what this thread is intending given the poll) its gotta be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
Yes, perhaps its mostly a WiiU game, but its still the best for me. The best in the series and the best Mario spinoff ever, incluiding all Mario Parties, Smash Bros, Yoshis and Luigis Mansions. I cant put into words how much enjoyment I've had with that game. So yeah, its the best. For me, that is. 

Following it:

Breath of the Wild
Astral Chain
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Link's awakening remake

I suppose Fire Emblem 3 houses would be my 6th, but theres a significant margin between them. I still have plenty of issues with it. 

So hard to choose. BOTW. Odyssey, Smash, FE, Astral Chain.

I had to shift the titles around. So Splatoon actually has 5 more votes than shown because I replaced Super Mario Maker 2 on the poll (which had the the least votes of 1) so I could put an Other option at the bottom.

Around the Network

Breath of the Wild is just on another level so my vote goes to this masterpiece. If I had to choose a Top 5 it would go something like :

1. BotW
2. Hollow Knight
3. Super Mario Odyssey
4. Celeste
5. Smash Utimate

Signature goes here!

Favourite: Breath of the Wild

Most hours played: Splatoon 2

Favorite "exclusive": Breath of the Wild
Favorite actual exclusive: Smash Ultimate
Favorite game: Okami HD
Favorite game that's also from this generation: Hollow Knight
Honorable mention: Astral Chain

BOTW is number one for sure, hard to beat the 100 hours of just plain fun exploring every nook and cranny. Fire Emblem Three Houses, Mario Odyssey, Mario Maker 2 are all very close. With as much fun as Fire Emblem is, I can't believe I failed to play previous versions throughout the years. Mario Maker 2 is my ultimate I have a few minutes just going to play a few quick levels, and Mario Odyssey felt like what I wanted on the Gamecube for Mario, not that Sunshine was as bad as others say it was. This is the first generation where I've gotten into some of these indies as well, usually I got bored with them quickly. For indies Golf Story, Blossom Tales, and Celeste are my top 3 and I enjoyed them so much.

Breath of the Wild, probably the game of my life

If I could, I would erase all my memories about BOTW just for the sake of discover the gamme all over again

Also loved Mario Oydssey (favorite platform) and currently addicted to Fire Emblem Three Houses and Splatoon 2

So far the only game I didn't like at all was Pokemon Sword