By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Switch game is your favorite so far?

Which Nintendo Switch Game Is Your Favorite So Far?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 527 45.87%

Super Mario Odyssey 142 12.36%

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 89 7.75%

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 38 3.31%

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 76 6.61%

Splatoon 2 33 2.87%

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 16 1.39%

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 100 8.70%

Luigi's Mansion 3 30 2.61%

Other 98 8.53%

Total:1,149

I don't own a Switch but I'm about 95% sure my favourite from these would be Mario Odyssey.

Around the Network

I guess Smash Bros. Ultimate is my favorite so far. :)

BotW, no comparison. Working on my third playthrough of it right now. Some of you that are on my friends list may have noticed, too. :p

Honestly, BotW is worth $360 as far as I'm concerned. And this is why I am so particularly excited for BotW2.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I would've gone with BOTW as it's the #3 best game I've ever played, but I was voting based on the Switch games I actually have, and I played/own BOTW on Wii U.

Besides, looking at the poll, it clearly didn't need my vote. :p

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Pokémon Sword/Shield up untill Animal Crossing releases.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 06 March 2020

Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:

BotW, no comparison. Working on my third playthrough of it right now. Some of you that are on my friends list may have noticed, too. :p

Honestly, BotW is worth $360 as far as I'm concerned. And this is why I am so particularly excited for BotW2.

I said this as well from day one.  If the Switch had no other game release on it other that BotW I would have felt justified in my purchase of the Switch.  And yeah, BotW 2 is going to be amazing.  Wouldn't bother me one bit if they waited another year or two to release it as well, considering it has some pretty big shoes to fill.  Just please, please don't release it near Metroid Prime 4.

Favourite: Breath of the Wild

Most hours played: Splatoon 2

Splatoon 2! I spent over 1000 hours on iy

Pocky Lover Boy! 

BOTW
Xenoblade 2
Odyssey
Luigis mansion 3
Smash
Pokemon Sword
Astral Chain
Splatoon 2
Yoshi crafted
Arms

3rd party Honourable mentions
Skyrim
Diablo 3
Darksiders 1,2 and Genesis
Doom 2016
Wolfenstien 2

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!
Ring Fit Adventure is a close second though. :)