By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Switch game is your favorite so far?

Which Nintendo Switch Game Is Your Favorite So Far?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 527 45.87%

Super Mario Odyssey 142 12.36%

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 89 7.75%

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 38 3.31%

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 76 6.61%

Splatoon 2 33 2.87%

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 16 1.39%

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 100 8.70%

Luigi's Mansion 3 30 2.61%

Other 98 8.53%

Total:1,149

Where is the OTHER option box?

steve

Around the Network

Xenoblade 2, pretty easily. I would like to say fire emblem would probably be next... but I haven’t had time to play it yet... even though I bought it when it came out... they released it at such a terrible time, right at the end of summer. Three more months and I’ll be able to play it!

Well the only game I'm still currently playing regularly on the Switch is Super Mario Party...so I'll say that.

Very tough call for me. Super Mario Maker 2 has become my most played game with all of the time that I have been spending creating courses. But, I'd still have to say that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is my favorite.

Definitely Super Mario Odyssey. Zelda and Smash is a very close 2nd.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

This poll definitely needed an "other" option. While my favorite game is Breath of the Wild, my second favorite is Puyo Puyo Tetris. There are a lot of really good third party games on the Switch.

BOTW

I voted for Breath of the Wild. But my non exclusive favourite game would be Ori and the Blind Forest.

But Switch also has one of the best RPGs I've ever played, Dragon Quest XI – and the best tennis game, Mario Tennis Aces. It makes even more fun than Super Tennis for SNES, which was my favourite tennis game for almost 30 years.

Gotta go with BOTW. Just such an amazing experience.

Well Breath of the Wild is Game of the Generation sooooooo...that.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261