Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Switch game is your favorite so far?

Which Nintendo Switch Game Is Your Favorite So Far?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 527 45.87%

Super Mario Odyssey 142 12.36%

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 89 7.75%

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 38 3.31%

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 76 6.61%

Splatoon 2 33 2.87%

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 16 1.39%

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 100 8.70%

Luigi's Mansion 3 30 2.61%

Other 98 8.53%

Total:1,149
axumblade said:
curl-6 said:

Please do! :) Maybe that could be our next poll of the week.

I don't want to do 2 Nintendo Polls in a row because I want to keep these a bit diverse but I'll definitely do it soon. 

Fair enough. Good to have one in reserve I guess. :) Thanks for all your work keeping VGChartz rolling.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Breath of the Wild gave me the first few glorious months with my Switch with Snipperclips co-op on the side.

Another shout out to Rocket League, thanks to that port been able boost my way around this crazy auto footy.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

The_Liquid_Laser said:
This poll definitely needed an "other" option. While my favorite game is Breath of the Wild, my second favorite is Puyo Puyo Tetris. There are a lot of really good third party games on the Switch.

just have to let you know i also love puyo puyo tetris. when i first started playing it, me and my friends would lose track of time and it'd be four in the morning. i'm not sure there are any other games that are more fun then a session of puyo puyo tetris.

It's a close fight between FE:3H and DQXI for me, but Fire Emblem takes it. It nails absolutely everything.

1. Friday The 13th Game
2. Super Smash Bros Ultimate
3. ARMS

WATCH ME!

htt://youtube.com/thisisrusko

Around the Network

Super Mario Odyssey. While it lacks the amount of content a lot of the other heavy hitters have, there's still a lot to enjoy. A lot of the gameplay hooks, level design, and music are amazing.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

PS4: 130 mil (was 100 million) Xbox One: 55 mil (was 50 mil) Switch: 110 million (was 73, then 96 million)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Damn. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 managed to stay in 3rd place exquo with "others".

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I suppose technically my favourite game of all time is on the Switch, Resident Evil 4, but since I already own it and have no desire for an unnecessary and frankly pretty lackluster port of it, I'm not counting it.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I've spent the most hours playing Civilization VI. My favorite exclusive has to be Super Mario Maker 2. I'm also a fan of BotW.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

curl-6 said:

I suppose technically my favourite game of all time is on the Switch, Resident Evil 4, but since I already own it and have no desire for an unnecessary and frankly pretty lackluster port of it, I'm not counting it.

The Wii version was the best release of the game for sure.

Signature goes here!