By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Nintendo Switch game is your favorite so far?

Which Nintendo Switch Game Is Your Favorite So Far?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 527 45.87%

Super Mario Odyssey 142 12.36%

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 89 7.75%

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 38 3.31%

Fire Emblem: Three Houses 76 6.61%

Splatoon 2 33 2.87%

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening 16 1.39%

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 100 8.70%

Luigi's Mansion 3 30 2.61%

Other 98 8.53%

Total:1,149
The_Liquid_Laser said:
This poll definitely needed an "other" option. While my favorite game is Breath of the Wild, my second favorite is Puyo Puyo Tetris. There are a lot of really good third party games on the Switch.

just have to let you know i also love puyo puyo tetris. when i first started playing it, me and my friends would lose track of time and it'd be four in the morning. i'm not sure there are any other games that are more fun then a session of puyo puyo tetris.

Around the Network

It's a close fight between FE:3H and DQXI for me, but Fire Emblem takes it. It nails absolutely everything.

1. Friday The 13th Game
2. Super Smash Bros Ultimate
3. ARMS

WATCH ME!

htt://youtube.com/thisisrusko

Super Mario Odyssey. While it lacks the amount of content a lot of the other heavy hitters have, there's still a lot to enjoy. A lot of the gameplay hooks, level design, and music are amazing.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

I suppose technically my favourite game of all time is on the Switch, Resident Evil 4, but since I already own it and have no desire for an unnecessary and frankly pretty lackluster port of it, I'm not counting it.

Around the Network

I've spent the most hours playing Civilization VI. My favorite exclusive has to be Super Mario Maker 2. I'm also a fan of BotW.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

curl-6 said:

I suppose technically my favourite game of all time is on the Switch, Resident Evil 4, but since I already own it and have no desire for an unnecessary and frankly pretty lackluster port of it, I'm not counting it.

The Wii version was the best release of the game for sure.

Signature goes here!

Being a huge Zelda fan, BotW is a win for me. If I was to make a top 10 list once per month, I imagine the list would fluctuate quite a bit at any given time; except for BotW, which would likely remain at the top.

Other games on Switch would are contenders for top 3 would be Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Maker 2, and Link's Awakening.

I am still not very far in Fire Emblem, mostly because I find myself overwhelmed with possibilities of what to do during my free time around the monastery. I suppose I just don't fully understand some of the mechanics, or what is best to do during my free time. I should probably drop the min-max attitude and just start making decisions, and over time I will likely come to grips with some of the more complicated mechanics.

peachbuggy said:
It was BOTW until smash came out!

excited about BOTW 2?

aikohualda said:
peachbuggy said:
It was BOTW until smash came out!

excited about BOTW 2?

I am looking forward to it. Even if it's only half as good as BOTW it will still be a must-have!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!