By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm not sure if there are the votes for removal in the Senate, unless some Republicans opt for abstention to lower the threshold. Even then, Dump is 100% going to lose his political rights, so he's toast regardless.

Around the Network

haxxiy said:

Even then, Dump is 100% going to lose his political rights, so he's toast regardless.

What do you mean by this?

vivster said:

Looks like the chances for removal will once again be zero. Republican senators will have too many reasons to vote against it, one of which is to not get killed by angry cultists.

That's voting for ya: it will get Biden in and will also keep Trump in until then.

Hiku said:

I'm shocked...

Who were these off-duty cop rioters?

Donal Trump has been impeached by the House of Representatives for the 2nd time. First time a president has been impeached twice.

10 Republicans joined all of the Democrats in voting for impeachment. I guess the other 197 Republicans are okay with the fact that Trump almost got them killed a week ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:

Donal Trump has been impeached by the House of Representatives for the 2nd time. First time a president has been impeached twice.

10 Republicans joined all of the Democrats in voting for impeachment. I guess the other 197 Republicans are okay with the fact that Trump almost got them killed a week ago...

That's a load of bull. No one was in danger, and the intentions of those protestors was never to go in and start shooting anyone.

Around the Network
KratosLives said:
Signalstar said:

That's a load of bull. No one was in danger, and the intentions of those protestors was never to go in and start shooting anyone.

"No one was in danger" they say of the riot where an angry crowd murdered a police officer.

KratosLives said:
Signalstar said:

That's why they were chanting "Hang Mike Pence", erected a gallows outside, planted pipe bombs, murdered a cop, and were apprehended with molotovs and rifles, right?

Last edited by TallSilhouette - on 13 January 2021

KratosLives said:
Signalstar said:

So you can honestly tell me that you think all the representatives would've been fine if they stayed in session? Just some dickheads in horns or whatever coming to share their concerns about election integrity. You can't possibly think this. 

I hate how people treat the 2nd impeachment as an achievement of Trump. No, Trump wasn't impeached twice because he's so terrible, he got impeached twice because the GOP is even worse.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Trump has the best impeachments. He got two in 4 years, Obama got zero in 8 years. The trend of Trump accomplishing more than others continues.