By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sundin13 said:

haxxiy said:

Even then, Dump is 100% going to lose his political rights, so he's toast regardless.

What do you mean by this?

There is a chance he will try to escape prosecution by becoming a candidate again in 2024. Or there would be, rather.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
KratosLives said:

That's a load of bull. No one was in danger, and the intentions of those protestors was never to go in and start shooting anyone.

May I ask where you get your news that you confidently proclaim to know that none of the people there meant them harm?
Even if there wasn't an abundance of evidence pointing to the contrary, that would be a strange asumption to make. And there is.

And aside from the bombs that were found, a group of rioters chanted "Hang Mike Pence."

Trump supporters threaten to hang Mike Pence at Capitol - YouTube

Add to that a disturbing amount of messages posted on fringe far right social media groups, planning to assassinate these politicians on Jan 6, and I'd like to know how you're so confident that these things didn't happen.

Clearly, these are all antifas pretending to be Trump supporters. 

Hiku said:
KLAMarine said:

That's voting for ya: it will get Biden in and will also keep Trump in until then.

Hiku said:

I'm shocked...

Who were these off-duty cop rioters?

On-duty cops defending the Capitol building told BuzzFeed that some of the rioters showed them their police badges.
"[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, ‘We’re doing this for you.’ Another guy had his badge. So I was like, ‘well, you gotta be kidding.’”
Black Capitol Police Officers Describe The Racism They Faced (buzzfeednews.com)

Several off-duty cops identified as being present are under investigation regarding whether or not they took part in the riots. Some of them may be the aforementioned ones that showed their badges to on-duty cops.

Have we any names? Of any of these on-duty or off-duty officers? How about any footage of these encounters?

Hiku said:
KLAMarine said:

Have we any names? Of any of these on-duty or off-duty officers? How about any footage of these encounters?

Do you have some problem reading for yourself?

After you've read through it, make your point, and then I'll respond.

Sea-lioning

Hiku said:
KLAMarine said:

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Hiku said:

On-duty cops defending the Capitol building told BuzzFeed that some of the rioters showed them their police badges.
"[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, ‘We’re doing this for you.’ Another guy had his badge. So I was like, ‘well, you gotta be kidding.’”

Several off-duty cops identified as being present are under investigation regarding whether or not they took part in the riots. Some of them may be the aforementioned ones that showed their badges to on-duty cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6VJ98zt5eI

Youtube randomly suggested this video of a news story where two Rocky Mountain police officers were picked up for participating in the riot. Or are you asking something more specific than just "were there off-duty police confirmed to be among the rioters? 

Hiku said:
KLAMarine said:

Just read through it, don't recall any names or footage with regards to the claims below.

sundin13 said:
Hiku said:

Sea-lioning

What's that?

Bandorr said:
sundin13 said:

Sea-lioning

Is this what it is? Sea-lioning? First I've heard of this.

VGChartz is a public forum for anyone to use: I never intruded into anyone's home or tried to butt in to someone's breakfast so this doesn't fit at all...

As a result, for anyone accusing me of sea-lioning, I'll see your sea-lioning and raise you a mischaracterization!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Hiku said:

I don't get it...

Torillian said:
KLAMarine said:

Youtube randomly suggested this video of a news story where two Rocky Mountain police officers were picked up for participating in the riot. Or are you asking something more specific than just "were there off-duty police confirmed to be among the rioters? 

It's possible these two officers are the ones described in the BuzzFeed article but the picture shown in your YouTube video doesn't show any rioting. It's a picture of them posing before a statue that isn't being toppled: does this qualify them being rioters?

KLAMarine said:
Torillian said:

It's possible these two officers are the ones described in the BuzzFeed article but the picture shown in your YouTube video doesn't show any rioting. It's a picture of them posing before a statue that isn't being toppled: does this qualify them being rioters?

If you break into the capital building as part of a large crowd looking to overturn an election result? Yeah I'd say that's rioting. If they'd stayed outside and peaceful than I can accept them as protesters, but having a picture inside a secure public building that was broken into by a mob pretty clearly puts them in the camp of rioters. 

You know what is scary and kind of impressive at the same time. All the arrests across the country.

Just shows how much the American government agencies knows about you and your identity.

In Australia we can't even find a criminal on CCTV footage without people calling in to identify them lol.