By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Apparently there are now 15'000 heavily armed men guarding the inauguration ceremony.
Given that almost 50% of Americans voted for Trump, we can roughly guess:
Let's assume 30% of those guards are Trumpists, so 4500 Minitrumps.
Let's assume that only 0.5% of those are Trumpnutjobs.
That makes roughly 20 heavily armed nutjobs at the ceremony.
Now if I were the guy organising the event,I wouldn't worry too much about the nutjobs trying to come to DC for the event, I'd rather worry about the nutjobs already here...

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Hiku said:

May I ask where you get your news that you confidently proclaim to know that none of the people there meant them harm?
Even if there wasn't an abundance of evidence pointing to the contrary, that would be a strange asumption to make. And there is.

And aside from the bombs that were found, a group of rioters chanted "Hang Mike Pence."

Trump supporters threaten to hang Mike Pence at Capitol - YouTube

Add to that a disturbing amount of messages posted on fringe far right social media groups, planning to assassinate these politicians on Jan 6, and I'd like to know how you're so confident that these things didn't happen.

Clearly, these are all antifas pretending to be Trump supporters. 

None of this proves they were out to kill anyone. You have over a 100 mill trump supporters, many who feel theyhave been screwed over. I'm sure there are many. Hardcore supporters, yet no one has taken arms and gone to the streets guns firing. No terrorist attacks, in any of the 52 states.  Where is this fanatic outrage in the streets?? Their hero and the president , leader has called foul play and yet no riots in the streets. 

What about the 5 that died in the protest? Not a single tear was shed or ounce of care was given. So much for this idea of a united states and united people, or a president for the people. The realitiy is everyone is out for themselves, no one really cares for that other person, his or her history and what they have contributed to the country. A human is no more than something this is dispensable.  As long as you belong in the same camp is all that matters.  

KratosLives said:

None of this proves they were out to kill anyone. You have over a 100 mill trump supporters, many who feel theyhave been screwed over. I'm sure there are many. Hardcore supporters, yet no one has taken arms and gone to the streets guns firing. No terrorist attacks, in any of the 52 states.  Where is this fanatic outrage in the streets?? Their hero and the president , leader has called foul play and yet no riots in the streets. 

What about the 5 that died in the protest? Not a single tear was shed or ounce of care was given. So much for this idea of a united states and united people, or a president for the people. The realitiy is everyone is out for themselves, no one really cares for that other person, his or her history and what they have contributed to the country. A human is no more than something this is dispensable.  As long as you belong in the same camp is all that matters.  

Why do you think this thing is not laughed off and so much effort is being spent to track down the rioters? Why so much effort is spent not to let this happen again?

And what do you think proves intent to harm or kill?

Hiku said:
KratosLives said:

None of this proves they were out to kill anyone.

Defending planting bombs as not being proof of murderous intent has got to be a new low.

KratosLives said:
yet no one has taken arms and gone to the streets . No terrorist attacks in any of the 52 states.  Where is this fanatic outrage in the streets??

There were armed people, riots and terrorist attacks at the Capitol Building.
They don't get props for not discharging a gun when A.) they failed to get a hold of their targets, and B.) everyone that crossed their path was armed law enforcement.

I've seen false evidence been used in the past and be disproved later, so i'm not going to be as easily mislead by the media like most people, who like sheep follow and believe everything they are shown all the time. And apparently in the usa you have a right to bear arms or something like that, so it doesn't mean they went in with intent to shoot. In fact on one did any shooting but the cops, even on those turned away from them.

KratosLives said:

And apparently in the usa you have a right to bear arms or something like that, so it doesn't mean they went in with intent to shoot.

Carrying a gun on Capitol grounds is a federal crime. I'm not American but even I know this.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Torillian said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6VJ98zt5eI

Youtube randomly suggested this video of a news story where two Rocky Mountain police officers were picked up for participating in the riot. Or are you asking something more specific than just "were there off-duty police confirmed to be among the rioters? 

It's possible these two officers are the ones described in the BuzzFeed article but the picture shown in your YouTube video doesn't show any rioting. It's a picture of them posing before a statue that isn't being toppled: does this qualify them being rioters?

Why is it so hard to believe for you that some of the thousands of racist and violent cops all over the country would join a violent and racist mob to overthrow people who want to stop them from being violent and racist?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
KLAMarine said:

It's possible these two officers are the ones described in the BuzzFeed article but the picture shown in your YouTube video doesn't show any rioting. It's a picture of them posing before a statue that isn't being toppled: does this qualify them being rioters?

Why is it so hard to believe for you that some of the thousands of racist and violent cops all over the country would join a violent and racist mob to overthrow people who want to stop them from being violent and racist?

I don't find this unbelievable. What gave you such an impression?

KLAMarine said:
vivster said:

I don't find this unbelievable. What gave you such an impression?

Your defensiveness.

If they were on capitol grounds, that means they were part of a the violent mob. Even if they didn't get violent themselves they still got in on the back of people who were violent, implicitly condoning those actions.

Even off duty cops have the moral obligation to stop violence, rather than profiting from it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

KratosLives said:
JWeinCom said:

Clearly, these are all antifas pretending to be Trump supporters. 

How do you figure there are "over a 100 million" Trump supporters? Are there 30 million in these 2 new states I'm just hearing about?

Hiku said:
KratosLives said:

That's a load of bull. No one was in danger, and the intentions of those protestors was never to go in and start shooting anyone.

May I ask where you get your news that you confidently proclaim to know that none of the people there meant them harm?
Even if there wasn't an abundance of evidence pointing to the contrary, that would be a strange asumption to make. And there is.

And aside from the bombs that were found, a group of rioters chanted "Hang Mike Pence."

Trump supporters threaten to hang Mike Pence at Capitol - YouTube

Add to that a disturbing amount of messages posted on fringe far right social media groups, planning to assassinate these politicians on Jan 6, and I'd like to know how you're so confident that these things didn't happen.

Every last one of those cases were plants by Antifa and BLM who were bussed into the Capitol to pose as Trump supporters.  It was all arranged by them and everything staged.  At least that is the going conservative theory going around.  Its very easy to explain away an incident when you do not want to face the truth.