By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What type of videos games do you not like?

Modern JRPG's. (I like some of the older turn based ones.)
Horror.
Ubisoft games.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

I like just about everything except for sports and games with permadeath. I don't actually play horror games, because I'm a chicken, but I watch let's plays for most of the bigger horror games that release at least. I'm also very picky about platformers, I only like a few like Sonic and Ori.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 29 September 2018

Shooters, horror

Generally, multiplayer-only, GAAS games are unappealing to me. Although, I got Killing Floor 2 free on Plus, and didn't mind it when I gave it a spin for a couple hours. It seems to fit into the GAAS model. The fact it came with a subscription and has a heavy focus on co-op helps, I guess.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Dicision making choices movie games like walking dead and sports

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Any game with a small budget

- Sports games.
- "Simulation-style" racing games.
- FPS.
- MOBA games.
- Most AAA games, really.

I'm really picky with what I play tbh. And of course, open-world games. I won't touch those with a ten-foot pole. BotW was my first and last, this kind of game is too much of a chore to me.

I don't like MOBAs and most real-time strategy games. Also sports games.

Sports games by far. If I wanted to play sports I would just go out an physically do so. Not so easy to do for first person shooters and space/fantasy games.

I don't like platformers (probably because I suck at them), although Rayman Legends somehow clicks with me. I despise walking simulators, or more in general: games that take away control from the player (you can walk to the next event, or click though the dialogue, or maybe if we generous you can have a quicktime-event that decides if you fail the game or our cutscene continues). I hate if something which could've been a great turn-based RPG is ruined by making the fights real time (Ni No Kuni, why?).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]