By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What type of videos games do you not like?

Despise shooters and racers, it's good though, saves me buying a specific platform.

Around the Network
Bisa said:

First and foremost, Sports games, the only subgenre of Sports I like is Skateboarding games.

Racing Sims: whilst I do like arcade racers like Burnout, games in the vein of Grand Turismo bore me to tears.

Fighting: there isnt even a subgenre of Fighting games I like, I hate this genre through and through.

Horror: whilst there have been a very small percentage of exceptions, Horror is a genre I actively avoid.

FPS: I used to love First Person Shooters but now they've become to boring that i just dont enjoy the vast majority of them.

Outside of fighting games I agree with everything you’ve stated. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Fighting games are main players ones I avoid. Probably because as a kid I never thought there was much depth to them. Even ones based on franchises I do like, such as injustice, look like they're papering over cracks.

Also, sport games. I have an old copy of FIFA, but given I watch so much football the video game lacks a lot of intelligence in the AI that I just cant get past. I alos ever got invested in it playing with friends at uni. Plus I find that the way EA 'updates' the game each year is just so lazy.

Realistic Sports Games.

Also, whatever Telltale used to do.

First person shooters, I don't really enjoy playing them, and I cannot explain why. I really liked borderlands though... Maybe because of its rpg characteristics.

Around the Network

Any game that makes driving cars a core part of their gameplay, that includes everything from racers(with the exception of Mario Kart for some reason) and games like GTA or Batman Arkham Knight.

Every game created by EA

Modern JRPG's. (I like some of the older turn based ones.)
Horror.
Ubisoft games.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Shooters, horror

Generally, multiplayer-only, GAAS games are unappealing to me. Although, I got Killing Floor 2 free on Plus, and didn't mind it when I gave it a spin for a couple hours. It seems to fit into the GAAS model. The fact it came with a subscription and has a heavy focus on co-op helps, I guess.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."