By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What type of videos games do you not like?

Personally, I don't like fighting games, most modern jrpg games, and interactive movie "games".

Around the Network

Sports games.

Well, I like to play Pro Evolution Soccer with my dad, but that's all.

2D platformers. They suck harder than.... something that sucks really hard?

Also visual novels, but I don't really count them as games so shouldn't really include them in a list of types of games I dislike.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

In general? Fightning games + Horror games + Sports games.
But there are exceptions to every rule.

I don't like racing sims. I just find them so boring, they're too realistic for me. I like my racing games with stuff like subsonic hovercraft, wacky track designs and colorful casts of characters.

Around the Network

I'm less likely to enjoy games that realistically recreate real-world complexity and the minutiae of everyday life (e.g., flight simulation, business strategy) and titles where storytelling is prioritized over player agency/interaction (e.g., visual novels, "walking simulators").

First and foremost, Sports games, the only subgenre of Sports I like is Skateboarding games.

Racing Sims: whilst I do like arcade racers like Burnout, games in the vein of Grand Turismo bore me to tears.

Fighting: there isnt even a subgenre of Fighting games I like, I hate this genre through and through.

Horror: whilst there have been a very small percentage of exceptions, Horror is a genre I actively avoid.

FPS: I used to love First Person Shooters but now they've become to boring that i just dont enjoy the vast majority of them.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 29 September 2018

"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"All it takes is one voice to start this, let’s voice the voiceless, let’s arm the harmless"

I think I'm generally open to everything.

sims. not all, but most are boring.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Fighting games...