By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated E3 Press Conference/Event of 2018?

Most Anticipated E3 Press Conference/Event of 2018?

Bethesda 106 4.07%

Devolver Digital 16 0.61%

Electornic Arts 5 0.19%

Microsoft 315 12.10%

Nintendo 1,105 42.45%

PC Gaming Show 26 1.00%

Sony 892 34.27%

Square Enix 79 3.03%

Ubisoft 17 0.65%

None of the Above 42 1.61%

Total:2,603

Hmm...out of the options listed in the poll, I'm most interested in Sony's press conference, mostly because I really WANT to hear a release date for The Last of Us Part II!

That said, there are a number of games I would really like to hear a release window at least for, including Knights and Bikes, Goose Game (not a formal title yet), Metroid Prime 4, and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (and I guess I'm interested in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, although that's definitely a lower priority for me, personally). But since my only options that correspond to any of these games were Sony and Nintendo, being as I also expect that Metroid Prime 4 will probably have a weaker storyline than The Last of Us Part II and is likely still at least a year and a half or two years away from launch where TLOU2 may come out this holiday season possibly, I'm a bit more anxious for word from Sony overall.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 06 June 2018

Around the Network
Jaicee said:
Hmm...out of the options listed in the poll, I'm most interested in Sony's press conference, mostly because I really WANT to hear a release date for The Last of Us Part II!

That said, there are a number of games I would really like to hear a release window at least for, including Knights and Bikes, Goose Game (not a formal title yet), Metroid Prime 4, and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. But since my only options that correspond to any of these games were Sony and Nintendo, being as I also expect that Metroid Prime 4 will probably have a weaker storyline than The Last of Us Part II and is likely still at least a year and a half or two years away from launch where TLOU2 may come out this holiday season possibly, I'm a bit more anxious for word from Sony overall.

No chance in hell TLOUp2 is coming out this year already. Days Gone is Q1 2019 and they’ve confirmed it’s out before TLOUp2. I expect a holiday 2019 release.

Nintendo. But I'll probably watch most of the others one too while my favourite streamers are watching them.

The biggest thing Nintendo could probably do is a new IP, but that's a rare thing for any company and we already got ARMS just last year. I'll be more than excited to see what they show from their already world famous established franchises.

Errorist76 said:

No chance in hell TLOUp2 is coming out this year already. Days Gone is Q1 2019 and they’ve confirmed it’s out before TLOUp2. I expect a holiday 2019 release.

Well that blows. Thanks for the info though!

Sony but i'm biased

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

lol only 3 votes out of 1,500 for EA. Sometimes VGC doesn't disappoint.

Why is the Nintendo out on top though? What huge announcement apart from Metoroid is expected?

Slimebeast said:

Why is the Nintendo out on top though? What huge announcement apart from Metoroid is expected?

Probably mainly Smash. Sure they've already announced it and all, but that doesn't mean much since they have yet to actually show it. First ever gameplay of Smash Switch + it's character reveals is surely getting the pretty huge Smash community hyped for Nintendo's E3 this year. I mean it's not a small game by any means, it's on the lines of between Mario and Zelda.

Slimebeast said:

Nintendo is on top of the polls because it's Nintendo.

Slimebeast said:

Super Smash Bros, Fire Emblem, Bayonetta 3, and probably at least one big unannounced game.

Sony then SE. Not interested in MS or nintendo. Gonna hate watch Bethesda, Ubisoft and EA.