By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Anticipated E3 Press Conference/Event of 2018?

Most Anticipated E3 Press Conference/Event of 2018?

Bethesda 106 4.07%

Devolver Digital 16 0.61%

Electornic Arts 5 0.19%

Microsoft 315 12.10%

Nintendo 1,105 42.45%

PC Gaming Show 26 1.00%

Sony 892 34.27%

Square Enix 79 3.03%

Ubisoft 17 0.65%

None of the Above 42 1.61%

Total:2,603

Not really hyped for any of them, I'm more excited about the Smash Bros invitational than anything else, lol

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Nintendo, you'll just never know what kind of crap they're gonna pull, for better or for worse. They will always be the most entertaining to me.

Sony for sure. I already know MS’s show is going to be extremely dissapointing (what else is new?), but Sony most likely has some surprises up their sleeves, and I’d love to know what.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I've stopped caring about Sony the moment they forgot about their JRPGs, never cared for Microsoft's output and still think the Switch is awful and refuse to watch something that can make me want one. That only leaves me with anything that Square Enix can come up with and a small hope that something for the 3DS shows up on the Treehouse.

Bethesda is first for me. A new Fallout means I'll be very interested and Rage 2 looks good. If Starfield is announced, and is actually a "Fallout in space", then they'll have won without question.

Sony is second, mainly because I really want to see more of Ghost of Tsushima.

Microsoft is third, mostly because I can play most of their games on PC.

Ubisoft can be hit or miss, I have no idea. Their "train wreck" conferences can be gruesomely entertaining, though.

I'm not really interested in EA, Activision, or Nintendo, not unless they pull out a surprise.

Borderlands 3 isn't supposed to be a E3 but if that's a smokescreen then it could change my priorities significantly.

Around the Network

Microsoft, then Sony, then Nintendo

Honestly, none.

MS has been underwhelming all gen, PS4 is on its final years, and honestly, Sony's announcements policy don't get me hyped anymore because games take too long to launch. Last, Nintendo's E3 will probably be underwhelming too... they explicitly said they will show only 2018 games while leaving the 2019 games to a later event this year. I mean, we all know about Smash and the Pokémon spin off that will come this year, so if it really focus on 2018... there will be few or no surprises at all.

So yeah, I think we're looking at one of the worst E3s of the past 10 years.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

golfgt170 said:
Do we even have anything from MS? they are too silent. Maybe they will bomb us with some announcements?

Rumours have it as below

Perfect Dark 2 (New)

Banjo Kazooie Remake (New)

Fable 4 (New)

Age of Empires 4 (New)

Gears of War RTS (Spin off)

Forza Horizon 4 (Obviously)

Halo 6 (Obviously)

So far from what iv been hearing.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 05 June 2018

Probably Sony, but whoever shows Cyberpunk would get a big boost for me.

That said, if Sony adds Bloodbourne 2 to Death Stranding and Last of Us 2 it would be pretty impossible to beat (for me).

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Bethesda, then Sony, then Nintendo.